PDA

View Full Version : SMALL COMMUNITY = SMALL TOWN

AmazonRainbows
06-01-2006, 01:51 PM
Has a new commer in discus world I have realise some fact. I'm new without any history, friends to protect, preconcive idea and side to take part. SO I HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE IN A SEARCH FOR THE THRUTE.

I have try to give a little of my time clearing thing up and many folks start brining back ther old bad feeling against other site members, idea and whatever. Many are doing bad link base on ther feelings, old bad story, what they think and bla bla bla...

Telling them the thrute is just a waste of time has they don't whant to ear it.
It remember me when I move from big town and goes in little bled. Peoples there can make the difference between ther own folks born there and folks arriving from somewhere else. It is a very stupid way to think that make those peoples go no where and never got out of ther little world lossing ther life turning around.

American say they are proud to fight for Liberty and I do agree. Figthing for liberty is the most important thing for me. I would say liberty is not just in action, it is also been free to think differently.

AS far as I'm concerne I believe I'm a bright guy. When I work with Master I love to learn from them. But I would never accept that a master tell me how I should think. This is a shame and a major insult to my intelligence. If he whant to convince me he just have to show why he believe it.

Well at least I will not have loose to much time discover the games that is going on behind the scene.

When a new commer say something wrong in a well friendly community where people are well educated about the subject everybody laft at him and everything goes back to normal. When a new commer say something wrong in a place where a lot of hypocrysys are running the game then everybody goes crazy covering ther ***.

NOW IF THE HAT FIT YOU THEN WHERE IT. I know I have been banned from many of you. Did my questions make you feel bad, inconfortable? Telling a true FACT is hurting you?

I prefer goes to the LFS say to the guy please give me this little Stunted fish right there, yes the one floating up and turning around on his side then buying a fish saying please give me this will be a champion in many years because I don't know why and I can't explain but it's like that and thrust me event if it work's one on a thousand times. At least I don't feel like a thrash.

Al,

Every science need a lexicology so that a dog can be call a dog and a cat be call a cat. Has long has there will be no good will to clear thing and name it without thiking some one his been hunting dow you are loosing your time with Discus university. You should close this section as it hurt more then it help. Thank you showing me who is running the game.

But hey, it's just what I think and my way of life.

Kindredspirit
06-01-2006, 02:08 PM
Hey Pierre ~

Wanna know what I think? Probably not but here it goes:) ~ I think that for me sometimes it is hard to figure out what you want to know ~
You sound hurt and discouraged ~ I am sorry for that ~ but I think that talking thru computers is difficult enough ~ trying to let people READ what we all are trying to say .....this is true for all of us ..but with you I think there is a language/cultural barrier as well?

Makes things more difficult ~

There are different versions of your truth ~ someone once told me that ...there is your side ~ my side ~ and the TRUTH ~

I think from reading your threads/post some were getting discouraged as well ~ like they were beating a dead horse ...ya know? You were not hearing what they were saying....they/me ...lol....couldnt figure out what you meant/wanted ......

Do you think you can just move on? Be a part of Simply in a productive way ~ hey....if they want annoying they have me! lol!

Pierre ~ I am sad that you feel like 'trash' ~ I do not think that it was anyone's intention to do that ~

What'd ya say?

Please?

Marie ~ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_4_10.gif

AmazonRainbows
06-01-2006, 02:18 PM
Marie,

Everything is clear now :D Ho I should say delete...

brewmaster15
06-01-2006, 02:46 PM
Pierre,
You have an issue with me...make it private..This whining on the forum is BS and childish.... I have had it with this BS... This post is locked... One more post from you like this and you are banned.

You come knocking on my door sending me angry pms because I won't answer your questions.,,which I have only had in my box 24 hours,... sorry I have a life and am involved in more serious issues,,,

Additionally, I do not have to ANSWER anyone...especially when their questions are regarding other members, and its none of their business.

If you don't like it here... let me know and I will delete your account.. I have had it with your attitude.

But instead of criticizing everything and everyone...try listening...and learning .... You don't ask questions for answers, you already made up your mind and ask questions to find support for your conclusions... you dismiss all else that does not fit with your distorted and naive point of view... I told you I have no time for that...and I don't.

This has nothing to do with the forum, the university or me.. This is your Problem... I dont know who you think you are...but I don't appreciate this at all.

I may have my critics...but I have earned far more respect than you are giving me credit for.. I hope you have enjoyed using this forum as long as you have ...I suppose I had nothing to do with that.

Regards,
al