PDA

View Full Version : Pics of pairs for sale on behalf of RiverCitiDiscusII

aquaticplantman
06-28-2006, 10:18 AM
You can find the original post by RiverCitiDiscusII in which was posted on June 16th. Al doesn't have any way to post pictures, so I went to his place yesterday and took these shots.

There are 5 pairs: 3 blue snakeskin pairs, and 2 pidgeon pairs. The male of the third blue snakeskin pair does have a lot more brown base than the others, as shown in the picture. Each pair comes with it's own 29 gallon tank, top, light, heater, and bubble filter. You can't beat this deal people -- it's for real.

Al also has about ten 3 inch blue diamonds and three blue turq adults for sale. He also has many tanks for sale from 5 gallons to 55 gallons, RO equipment and barrels for holding/mixing water. All the tanks come with tops, lights, heaters, and bubble filters. I don't have specific prices for all of these, but I'm sure Al will make you some great deals.

Al said it's okay for me to post a price on these pairs. Ignore what he wrote in his previous post. He is willing to let each pair go for $100 each. Yes, that includes their own tank. I know this is going to make a lot of people ask if there is any way they can be shiped. Al said yesterday that he will not ship them. This is local pick-up, cash and carry only.

Contact Al through a Simply PM. He is RiverCitiDiscusII.

Come and get 'em.

-- Matt H.

(Now for the pics...) this is Blue snakeskin pair 1

aquaticplantman
06-28-2006, 10:18 AM
Here is Blue snakeskin pair 2

aquaticplantman
06-28-2006, 10:19 AM
Blue snakeskin pair 3 (with the red/brown based male)

aquaticplantman
06-28-2006, 10:20 AM
Pidgeon pair 1

aquaticplantman
06-28-2006, 10:21 AM
Pidgeon pair 2. That's all for now. Contact Al with any questions.

Beth
06-28-2006, 11:34 AM
I'll take all 5 pairs if you ship fish only........ pm me here if you can. I don't need the tanks.

Mrs Tony_S aka Beth

ntfish
06-29-2006, 02:19 AM
These fish have been sold. I purchased all five pairs yesterday.

Scott