PDA

View Full Version : KENNYS OPEN HOUSE!!!!!

White Worm
06-29-2006, 03:13 PM
I asked if we could set up a visit for everyone to meet Kenny and personally witness the magic garage in person. Kenny graciously agreed. It will be 8 July 06. So...all you that keep saying you want to pay a visit...now is your chance. Its a saturday so no excuses for all the locals in this area (candy, marie, tina, etc) Kenny has done so much for just about everyone locally so I thought it fitting to show Kenny a little thanks from all. More to follow (time and meeting point). Oh.....BYOB because you may just end up with some little wet and slimey hitchhikers, lol. J/k...Kenny has bags! Buy your plane tickets now or gas up the auto....road trip to the MAGIC GARAGE!!!!! PM me or Kenny if anyone is interested in the visit. Everyone is invited!! Mike

AmberC
06-29-2006, 04:07 PM
Aww man! I wanna come!! :( Thats not fair. Why dont you all fly out here to Va! Bring the fishes too! lol

Seriously I do wish I could come :(

Amber

korbi_doc
06-29-2006, 09:00 PM
:cry: :cry: Awww gee, Mike! If only my transporter was working this week!!! Somebody used it to send off my horses & messed it up!!!! Maybe next yr, I think I heard that the next ACA mtg is in Sacramento!! That'd be a treat! Maybe we could visit Kenny & the rest of the gang then, lol, Dottie ;)

Kindredspirit
06-29-2006, 09:49 PM
I can not wait to meet you Dottie!! Then we can say:

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_15_20.gif

Marie ~ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_4_10.gif

White Worm
06-29-2006, 10:02 PM
It will be nice to have something like that here in cali for the locals :p I cant wait :D :D
That would be great to set up a BAD tour during the ACA in 07. So many discus nuts and many great breeders in the Bay Area / antioch / daly city. I can think of 5-6 breeders that I would like to visit! That could be the ultimate tour. I think cliff, david, brigette, sampson or kenny could get together and arrange something like that.

David_Hui
06-29-2006, 10:24 PM
Mike,

I will be out of town next weekend. I really wish to meet all of you in person. Have fun.

David

Kenny's Discus
06-29-2006, 10:53 PM
Thanks all for the comments. I look forward to meeting any discus "nuts" who'll be interested to come to this gathering. It'll be my pleasure.

Thanks again,
Kenny

Jarrod
06-29-2006, 11:10 PM
MAN OH MAN!!!!!!!!!...talk about wishing I was able to attend!!...:( I would love to be able to do a couple of things on this...1- meet Kenny in person and see the "magic" garage and 2- see the what I would know would be fantastic fish he has in stock!...and 3- be able to meet all of you in person that are able to attend and shake everyones hand and share a cold one with you all...ahhh to dream a dream...
Wish I could be there as well...but alas that is not to be so all of you have a wonderful time and say hi to my fishes for me lol...
Jarrod

Kenny's Discus
06-29-2006, 11:24 PM
Wish I could be there as well...but alas that is not to be so all of you have a wonderful time and say hi to my fishes for me lol...
Jarrod

Thanks George me too but you meant to say "bye" to your fishes instead of "hi" right? LOL

Even though you can't come we could always talk here on SD or via phone...ANYTIME.

Take care buddy!
Kenny

Kenny's Discus
06-29-2006, 11:51 PM
Btw I also want to thank those for their kind thoughts even if you cannot come. It's near the holidays and their must be tons of family things to do. If we couldn't meet up this time I wish to meet you all somewhere in the near future. (like ACAs)

Everyone has a wonderful weekend! (whoops it's only Thr. lol)

Kenny

White Worm
07-01-2006, 01:03 PM
We want to get a solid list of people coming so if there are more people that would like to come, let us know.

Kindredspirit
07-01-2006, 09:28 PM
Do we know what time yet??

lhforbes12
07-01-2006, 09:43 PM
Do we know what time yet??

BEEP "The time is 8:47" BEEP

Kindredspirit
07-02-2006, 12:30 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/14/14_6_18.gif

White Worm
07-02-2006, 03:32 AM
We have decided to postpone until next month to give people more time to prepare. It is hard right now to compete with the holiday and some other events so we will gather further list of people this month for the visit. This gives Kenny more time to prepare and he will have many more surprises in the Magic Garage in August!! Come and see and like I said, get ready for some round-shaped companions for the ride home! Mike

CliffsDiscus
07-02-2006, 07:47 PM
Ok, Mike I'll wait another month to check out that Bulldog Room.

Cliff