PDA

View Full Version : Free Bulldogs LeopardSnakeSkins

CliffsDiscus
07-08-2006, 06:45 PM
Homebred LeopardSnakeSkins with throwbacks of Bulldogs, all of
the Bulldog pups have the SnakeSkin bars(14) showing super hi fin,
size is approx. 2 1/2" tall and 2 inch in total length.

Free to the first picker upper!

Cliff

Kenny's Discus
07-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Someone is gonna be lucky to get these homebred frys! Thanks for your generosity Cliff!

Take care,
Kenny

Beth
07-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Hey Cliff......... I'll gladly pay the shipping and a little to boot........ PLEASE .......... PLEASE........... PLEASE ?

Beth

AADiscus
07-08-2006, 08:01 PM
My question to Beth is???????? How is Tony handling this??? lol jk :D :D :D

lhforbes12
07-08-2006, 08:17 PM
Angela,
EXACTLY what I was wondering
<----- Looking around to make sure Tony's not looking

Tony_S
07-08-2006, 08:37 PM

I dont wanna talk about it...:mad:

Lets just say this...IF BY CHANCE!! BY SOME STROKE OF BAD LUCK ON MY OWN PART!!! That cliff is willing to ship these....fish (but you dont wanna do that... do you Cliff....buddy ol' pal!)......Ive got the PERFECT bedsheet picked out for the tank!!:D

Tony:vomit:

Kindredspirit
07-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Hey Cliff......... I'll gladly pay the shipping and a little to boot........ PLEASE .......... PLEASE........... PLEASE ?

Beth

I think he will:D huh Cliff? Whose Tony? (;) )

Marie ~ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_4_11.gif

Kenny's Discus
07-08-2006, 09:20 PM
I dont wanna talk about it...:mad:

Lets just say this...IF BY CHANCE!! BY SOME STROKE OF BAD LUCK ON MY OWN PART!!! That cliff is willing to ship these....fish (but you dont wanna do that... do you Cliff....buddy ol' pal!)......Ive got the PERFECT bedsheet picked out for the tank!!:D

Tony:vomit:

:-)

Kenny

kaceyo
07-09-2006, 12:53 AM
hey Cliff,
Got any pics? I'd love to see'em even if I can't fly down to pik them up.

Kacey

BluePlanet
07-09-2006, 01:50 AM
pm me if you still have them? I live in bay area. thank you.

CliffsDiscus
07-09-2006, 02:47 AM
Hi Everyone,
The Bulldogs were gone in less than 60 second, didn't even get a chance
to post them on another fourm. Earlier today these Discus were taken
to a local store, the owner said the next thing people would want is
a one eye Discus.

Kenny,
I think the person that picked up the Discus is one of your friends.

Berth,
I'll let you know if there are more Bulldogs coming out of my current
batches, just tell Tony that they have the Schlingmann Bloodline.
Shipping would be not problem.

Kacey,
I did even get a chance to take pictures as I didn't even know that
this type of Discus were in my tanks as most of my tanks are packed
like sardines and some tanks are only a few inches from the ground.

BluePlanet,
I don't have any more but if you want to be place of the free Discus list
pm me.

Thanks,
Cliff

Kenny's Discus
07-09-2006, 02:51 AM
LOL Cliff - "Gone in 60 seconds" huh? That's a record I'm sure!!!

Take care Cliff.
Kenny

Tony_S
07-09-2006, 06:04 AM
just tell Tony that they have the Schlingmann Bloodline.

:shocked2: :shocked2:
BLASPHEMY!! The hallowed name 'Schlingmann' shouldnt even be mentioned in the same THREAD as a....bulldog...let alone be BRED TOGETHER!!:shocked2: :shocked2:

Ol' Dirk would be shootin' Augustiner Bräu Heller Bock OUT HIS NOSE if he ever saw this!!!:bomb:

You've soiled the name Cliff.....youve soiled the name....

Tony:(

Tony_S
07-09-2006, 06:10 AM
BUT HEY!!

Sorry to hear there all gone!!:D

Too bad!!:D ....so sad!!:D

IM DOIN A HAPPY DANCE!!:D :D

:bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce::bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce::bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2:

HEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D :D

Tony:cool:

Timbo
07-09-2006, 06:46 AM
Bulldogs sold in under 60 seconds? guess that indicates there is a good market for them!

Tony_S
07-09-2006, 07:08 AM
guess that indicates there is a good market for them!

Yes Tim...whatever you say Tim...:rolleyes:

Lets not get into that again....the Buy sell section is no place for me to open up a can o' WHOOPASS on ya!!:whip:

Tony:bandana:

Green Country Discus
07-09-2006, 01:05 PM
Tony,Tony, Tony....LMAO :D

lhforbes12
07-09-2006, 01:11 PM
BUT HEY!!

Sorry to hear there all gone!!:D

Too bad!!:D ....so sad!!:D

IM DOIN A HAPPY DANCE!!:D :D

:bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce::bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce::bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2:

HEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D :D

Tony:cool:

Beth,
OMG he's multiplying! Run... run fast!

lhforbes12
07-09-2006, 01:14 PM
Bulldogs sold in under 60 seconds? guess that indicates there is a good market for them!

Tim,
Did you note that Cliff was GIVING them away? I think that's all that needs to be said about those atrocities.

CliffsDiscus
07-09-2006, 01:49 PM
Tim,
Did you note that Cliff was GIVING them away? I think that's all that needs to be said about those atrocities.

Tim,
Larry is right when someone gives their Discus away usually there is a mass
of takers, but when selling, your are not going to get many callers. Your lucky
to break even at the end of each month. With the higher gas prices Discus
hobbyist are spending less and buying cheaper price Discus than before.
My only requirement is that the free Discus is not for resale, but for the
hobbyist to learn how to raise these fish.

Cliff

Kindredspirit
07-09-2006, 02:04 PM
Tim,

Now that ~ that was funny!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_29_132.gif Sorry but it was ~ it really was ~

Marie ~ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_4_10.gif

CliffsDiscus
07-09-2006, 02:16 PM
:shocked2: :shocked2:
BLASPHEMY!! The hallowed name 'Schlingmann' shouldnt even be mentioned in the same THREAD as a....bulldog...let alone be BRED TOGETHER!!:shocked2: :shocked2:

Ol' Dirk would be shootin' Augustiner Bräu Heller Bock OUT HIS NOSE if he ever saw this!!!:bomb:

You've soiled the name Cliff.....youve soiled the name....

Tony:(

Tony,
Dirk Schlingmann Reds were bought from Aquatic Life, Va during the early 90's
by Bing Seto. I bought the Schlingmann Reds from him with those certificate,
remember. At this same time the Gan Discus was a big thing at Aquarama too. As time when by Schlingmann Discus were cross with Schmidt Focke,
Les Holme and local bred Discus. Bing was crossing the Schlingmann, and so
was I so we had a little trading going on between us. As we know Bing rename those Discus but I still call them crosses. The draw back of Schlingmann fish was that there were too many browns, we called it Schlingmann Browns finally the Aquatic Life said that Schlingmann cross browns to
keep his Discus reds going.

Cliff

Dillan
07-09-2006, 02:28 PM
:confused: What's a Bulldog?

April
07-09-2006, 02:50 PM
funny thread..and a bit of cool history also..and of course..tony.
thats the funniest part yet. tony almost had bulldogs. lol.
ok..heres the deal. send beth some bulldogs..and send tony some schlingman x schmidts..to make him feel better.
id go for some of those schlingmans..cross schmidts...especially the brown ones..
im looking in my crystal ball..and i see tony in the future..owning pink bulldogs. lol.

CliffsDiscus
07-09-2006, 03:51 PM
April,
I'll send you some Bulldogs for grooming, they eat Purina fish food too.

Cliff

April
07-09-2006, 04:57 PM
no..no more dogs to groom...lol. ive been buried in about 25 dogs a day lately. send me some poodle discus.

Graham
07-09-2006, 05:24 PM

Ditto...I assume that it has some kind of facial deformity....??

Tony_S
07-09-2006, 07:00 PM

Dillan and Graham

Truthfully....there isnt anyone who can(or is willing) give you a clear definitive answer to that. That question has been asked for many years...the same BS, misinformation and 'mystery' surfaces everytime....

Here's the latest go 'round....

http://forum.simplydiscus.com//showthread.php?t=51295

Settle in for a long read...oh...and grab a barf bag before you sit down.

Tony

Ps. Cliff, thanks for the info on your Schlingmann's....is it safe to assume they all (yours) carry the BD genetics by now?

pps....Prilly!! FUNNY GIRL!! Pink bulldogs...:rolleyes:...Not even if they sh!t gold nuggets!!:p

AmberC
07-09-2006, 07:55 PM
lol.. some great reading here!

Amber

Kindredspirit
07-09-2006, 08:01 PM
Just think if Beth had gotten those from Cliff! Cld you imagine? A PINK Bulldog? wow ~ hell you cld cross it with that Purple People Eater Passion Fuschia thing....and then if it really is your day ....that UPS guy will deliver an extra 20 boxes!! LOL!! Talk about ironic eh Tony? I guess itz not a matter of IF but WHEN;) ?

Be nice now ~

Marie ~ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_2_104.gif

lhforbes12
07-09-2006, 09:43 PM
Settle in for a long read...oh...and grab a barf bag before you sit down.

Tony

pps....Prilly!! FUNNY GIRL!! Pink bulldogs...:rolleyes:...Not even if they sh!t gold nuggets!!:p

And there is only one reson why I call Tony a friend

Tony_S
07-10-2006, 05:37 AM
and then if it really is your day ....that UPS guy will deliver an extra 20 boxes!!

No....if it really is my day....he'll leave em out in the yard with the dogs like he always does!!:D BYE BYE BULLDOGS!!:D

Be nice now

Im always nice Marie....:inquisitive:

Tony

Kindredspirit
07-10-2006, 05:47 AM
Tony! lol.....Hey you shld post some pictures I'm thinkin ~ Of your dogs OR better YET ....

I have never seen your fish ~ ya do have fish dontcha Tony? I know Beth does ~ come on.....please?

Marie ~ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_2_8.gif

Tony_S
07-10-2006, 07:51 AM
Hey you shld post some pictures I'm thinkin ~ Of your dogs

I dont HAVE A DOG!!!:mad:

Sorry....running joke here:mad: ...Everyone likes to walk in...shake there head...and say....thats TONY'S dog huh!?! Especially right after they've DESTROYED something!:mad: TONY DOESNT HAVE ANY DOGS!! THE DOGS BELONG TO BETH!!!!!

Dog#1...Boxer(and pit X I think) Nice dog....only gets in trouble when the OTHER one gets her in trouble....dumb as a box of rocks though.

Dog#2...piece of CRAP GERMAN SHEPARD!! Nice dog when she's laying at your feet (which isnt very often) otherwise she's either....
A) DESTROYING SOMETHING...or MULTIPLE somethings...or
B) Jumping the fence and WREAKING HAVOCK throughout the nieghborhood!! A box of rocks would have a HUGE intellectual advantage over this dog...Dont EVEN get me goin...:bomb:

I have never seen your fish ~ ya do have fish dontcha Tony? I know Beth does ~ come on.....please?

Hmmmm....there isnt a short answer for that one....
The 2600 mile move from Canada a year ago was kind of a kick in the *** in the discus department....a few on the Forum (Brew and Jack to name 2) here have been hassling us to Kick it into high gear now for a while....lemme tell ya...All hells gonna brake loose pretty soon!!
8 Tanks running right now, but only one with Discus in it....the rest are various tropicals.
Soon enough were gonna have discus commin out our WAZZOO'S!!
Wait for it....its comming....and Im scared!!!

Beth doesnt have the word 'moderation' in her vocabulary...go BIG!! OR GO HOME!!:bandana:

Tony:scared:

April
07-10-2006, 11:36 AM
i saw tonys fish..a few years back..here in canada..they were alive and well..and swimming back and forth..back and forth..not black..or cowering..
just swimmingly fine. he even had a fishroom. : )
when tony finally gets his own discus..maybe beth will take some pics for him. we all know she takes great pics.

tony..you need some poodles. : )

CliffsDiscus
07-10-2006, 02:22 PM
....is it safe to assume they all (yours) carry the BD genetics by now?

Tony,
Only crosses with the Gan Discus would have the BD genetics, and this is after the first crosses. The percentage is around 1 to 2 percent, as all of the extreme BD are culled along with the short gill plates, sliders and etc., some of the high body type similar to the Blue
Knights conformation are kept.

April,
Can you do Pom Poms on the Poddle Discus?

Marie,
Your Pigeon crosses doesn't have any Bulldogist in them, not to worry.

Cliff

April
07-10-2006, 05:52 PM
cliff..no..sorry no pompom discus. go get yourself a nice goldfish with a pompom on its head...
just think..a discus x pompom type goldfish. lol.

Beth
07-10-2006, 09:36 PM
Berth,
I'll let you know if there are more Bulldogs coming out of my current
batches, just tell Tony that they have the Schlingmann Bloodline.
Shipping would be not problem.
Thanks Cliff ;) ..... as for Tony.... Don't pay him any mind........ I don't :D

My question to Beth is???????? How is Tony handling this???
well......... as you can see from his posts on this thread and any other thread that has anything to do with BullDogs ......... I had to post this when he wasn't looking :computer2:

and of course..tony.
thats the funniest part yet. tony almost had bulldogs. lol.
ok..heres the deal. send beth some bulldogs..and send tony some schlingman x schmidts..to make him feel better.
id go for some of those schlingmans..cross schmidts...especially the brown ones..
im looking in my crystal ball..and i see tony in the future..owning pink bulldogs. lol.
Prilly Prilly Prilly now that's really funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm not finish with him yet Pril ;)

I dont HAVE A DOG!!!

Sorry....running joke here ...Everyone likes to walk in...shake there head...and say....thats TONY'S dog huh!?! Especially right after they've DESTROYED something! TONY DOESNT HAVE ANY DOGS!! THE DOGS BELONG TO BETH!!!!!

Dog#1...Boxer(and pit X I think) Nice dog....only gets in trouble when the OTHER one gets her in trouble....dumb as a box of rocks though.

Dog#2...piece of CRAP GERMAN SHEPARD!! Nice dog when she's laying at your feet (which isnt very often) otherwise she's either....
A) DESTROYING SOMETHING...or MULTIPLE somethings...or
B) Jumping the fence and WREAKING HAVOCK throughout the nieghborhood!! A box of rocks would have a HUGE intellectual advantage over this dog...Dont EVEN get me goin...

Hmmmm....there isnt a short answer for that one....
The 2600 mile move from Canada a year ago was kind of a kick in the *** in the discus department....a few on the Forum (Brew and Jack to name 2) here have been hassling us to Kick it into high gear now for a while....lemme tell ya...All hells gonna brake loose pretty soon!!
8 Tanks running right now, but only one with Discus in it....the rest are various tropicals.
Soon enough were gonna have discus commin out our WAZZOO'S!!
Wait for it....its comming....and Im scared!!!

Beth doesnt have the word 'moderation' in her vocabulary...go BIG!! OR GO HOME!!

Marie....... Tony doesn't have A dog ....... he has 2 dogs :laugh: :laugh: He was in Canada when I brought the german shephard puppy home...... he had a fit....... he hates that poor baby.... she's a nut case .... believe me when I say that :crazy: I still love her though :D She's under Tony's feet as I type this.........

Beth
07-10-2006, 09:37 PM
she's not all bad

Beth
07-10-2006, 09:38 PM
last pic of her....... she just made a year old.....

Beth
07-10-2006, 09:43 PM
Beth doesnt have the word 'moderation' in her vocabulary...go BIG!! OR GO HOME!!
What does that word 'moderation' mean :confused:
Here's the other pup......... if she has pit in her I'd of never guessed it .......

Beth
07-10-2006, 09:45 PM
So sweet......

Beth
07-10-2006, 09:46 PM
innocent too........... :D

Beth
07-10-2006, 09:59 PM
I just couldn't resist....... BullDogs BullDogs and more BullDogs

Now when he looks at those Discus........ he sees lots of BullDogs

I still Luv Ya Tony... really I Do :computer2:

Beth
07-10-2006, 10:19 PM
oh yeah!!! ......... a few of Tony's fish :D

Beth
07-10-2006, 10:20 PM
and these

Beth
07-10-2006, 10:21 PM
some type of Brichardi

Beth
07-10-2006, 10:30 PM
Tony calls the leopards his too........ He really doesn't like the orange and white ones..... :D

Beth
07-10-2006, 10:31 PM
another......

Beth
07-10-2006, 10:32 PM
I'll share wif him :D

Beth

Beth
07-10-2006, 10:34 PM
last one .........they all seem to be growing pretty good for lfs bought Discus. I like these kind ....... more for me Tony :p

Kindredspirit
07-10-2006, 11:11 PM
Hey guys! Great pictures Beth! I love that dayum dog's picture in #42! What is his name? OH and is that Tony in the pic holding the fish? Or .....just his FISH?

That Shepard mix is adorable too! Ya cant post pics without names Beth ~ unless you did and it went right past me? lol! I also like that discus poster;)

I KNEW those were his dogs when he was whining about it ~ :D :D ...You know he loves them...!

Marie ~ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_4_10.gif

April
07-11-2006, 01:58 AM
i dont see any pitbull in that dog beth..i see american bulldog..hes big..
yes...thats tony..whered that moustache come from tony? are you turning into a redneck? lol. wheres the cowboy hat ? wheres the coon hat with ear flaps?
great pics as usual beth. this bulldog thread has gone a bit off course..or id say blatantly hijacked. lol.
thanks cliff..for the fun thread. : )

Kindredspirit
07-11-2006, 06:57 AM
i this bulldog thread has gone a bit off course..or id say blatantly hijacked. lol.
thanks cliff..for the fun thread. : )

Ya think? .... a redneck! lol! I have a few redneck jokes April ~ I live next to redneck land ...(quiet Larry!) I wld never have thought Tony to look like that ~ i didnt picture him to look like that....did I say that? Cute...kinda....Dontcha think Beth?

and he looks kinda scary/mean too http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_11_1.gif

I think that Shepard pup wld get along well with our lil pony!

Marie ~ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_2_15.gif