PDA

View Full Version : I swear, I'm beginning to feel like a voyer!!

Jarrod
07-11-2006, 05:14 PM
By that I mean sitting here in front of my tanks and watching all my fish swimming around the tanks and wondering if maybe a couple of my scribbled reds are startin to pair up...lol...or maybe it's just wishful thinking at this point.:) A couple of times now I've thought I saw the beginnings of the "dance" but never having seen it before in real life only the diagram that was posted on here of a drawing I still can't be sure....I guess time will tell lol...and again keeping up the wishful thinking can never hurt I don't think.
Jarrod

Kenny's Discus
07-11-2006, 05:20 PM
Hey George it's not wishful thinking buddy. I'm sure it'll happen it's just a matter of time when you have a group of mature discus. If you wanna know how the dance looks like take a look at this thread...I posted some pics of THE DANCE there and see if it matches what you saw in yours.

http://forum.simplydiscus.com//showthread.php?t=50245

Trust me it WILL happen! LOL Best of luck friend!

Take care,
Kenny

lhforbes12
07-11-2006, 05:42 PM
Hey George it's not wishful thinking buddy. I'm sure it'll happen it's just a matter of time when you have a group of mature discus. If you wanna know how the dance looks like take a look at this thread...I posted some pics of THE DANCE there and see if it matches what you saw in yours.

http://forum.simplydiscus.com//showthread.php?t=50245

Trust me it WILL happen! LOL Best of luck friend!

Take care,
Kenny

Jarrod,
It really would be impossible for me to agree more with Kenny. Don't worry, they'll be spawning for you any time now. Good luck!

Larry

AmberC
07-12-2006, 06:55 AM
Very cool Jarrod! You probably did see some action in there ;)

Amber

Jarrod
07-12-2006, 06:14 PM
Kenny thanks for the pics!...alas I think what I'vve beem seeing is just "normal" tank domination stuff which I figured would be over and done with after this long LOL....like I said..it's most probably just wishful thinking I suppose...but hey NEVER hurts to dream anyways...lol....thanks again Kenny for the pics!
Jarrod