PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Plans

steve.ryall
07-12-2006, 07:08 AM
Well, I have finally done it.................it's taken me 39 years............and I have finally admitted defeat!!!!:mad:

I called the vicar of the church in the village where I grew up and arranged my wedding date. :wasntme: We, Anna :gorgeous: :whip: and I have got to see him on Monday to finalise arrangements... but the deed is done...

Other arrangements are being busily arranged as well, reception venue, food /flowers/DRESS.......(i keep finding cheap second hand ones in the local paper, but I get funny looks?? only trying to save money!! ;) )

The bit that I am excited about, well, I am about it all :smash: out with the hammer (Marie/Amber/Connie/Kathi) is the honeymoon. We are looking at 3 weeks in your part of the world. Anna has a Great Uncle nr Toronto, so we intend to visit there, then fly/drive over into the states, maybe Colorado Springs, I have a friend there, maybe down to San Fransisco to LA or Florida.

Any suggestions on good places to visit will be welcome, cheap ways of travelling or accomodation also would be appreciated. (might have time to visit some SD friends) :D :wave:

Any comments on my news will be appreciated, commiserations from the guys would be a help :waaa: :waaa: :scared: :shocked2: :smash:

Steve

AmberC
07-12-2006, 07:13 AM
Congratulations Steve!!! It all sounds very exciting! I am happy for you guys! :D

I dont know what would be the good places to go over on that side any more. I haven't been there in a long time.

Amber

steve.ryall
07-12-2006, 07:15 AM
Thanks Amber

Kenny's Discus
07-12-2006, 07:18 AM
Congrats Steve and you guys have a super great trip! I do live like 5 mins from SF and if you happened to be around SF remember to let me know!

Have fun Steve!
Kenny

Tony_S
07-12-2006, 07:32 AM
commiserations from the guys would be a help

Dumb ***....:D

DOH!! sorry....not a very good commiseration....

POOR *******!?!?!:D :D

Ok...I give up....Congratulations!!

Tony;)

steve.ryall
07-12-2006, 07:39 AM
:D :D :D

Thanks Tony, I know what you mean :(
Kenny, sounds good.

Oh, I forgot to say when it is....14th July 2007

Steve

lhforbes12
07-12-2006, 07:42 AM
Congradulations Steve! You almost made it 40 years, good job!
Colorado Springs is beautiful, it's one of my favorite places, be sure to visit Garden of the Gods, and Pikes Peak while you're there. California is nice this time of year except San Francisco, can you postpone the wedding for a couple of months? <hiding from those same ladies> July and August are truly the very worst time to visit San Francisco. Florida will be literally steaming this time of year (this is when even the natives leave if they can).

<------ Maybe he should become a travel guide

Kenny's Discus
07-12-2006, 07:42 AM
:D :D :D

Thanks Tony, I know what you mean :(
Kenny, sounds good.

Oh, I forgot to say when it is....14th July 2007

Steve

Was that a typo Steve? 2007?

Kenny

lhforbes12
07-12-2006, 07:45 AM
Was that a typo Steve? 2007?

Kenny

<shrug> Only a year from now...
Maybe Steve wants to hit 40 first?

poconogal
07-12-2006, 07:45 AM
Well, I have finally done it.................it's taken me 39 years............and I have finally admitted defeat!!!!:mad:

I called the vicar of the church in the village where I grew up and arranged my wedding date. :wasntme: We, Anna :gorgeous: :whip: and I have got to see him on Monday to finalise arrangements... but the deed is done...

Other arrangements are being busily arranged as well, reception venue, food /flowers/DRESS.......(i keep finding cheap second hand ones in the local paper, but I get funny looks?? only trying to save money!! ;) )

The bit that I am excited about, well, I am about it all :smash: out with the hammer (Marie/Amber/Connie/Kathi) is the honeymoon. We are looking at 3 weeks in your part of the world. Anna has a Great Uncle nr Toronto, so we intend to visit there, then fly/drive over into the states, maybe Colorado Springs, I have a friend there, maybe down to San Fransisco to LA or Florida.

Any suggestions on good places to visit will be welcome, cheap ways of travelling or accomodation also would be appreciated. (might have time to visit some SD friends) :D :wave:

Any comments on my news will be appreciated, commiserations from the guys would be a help :waaa: :waaa: :scared: :shocked2: :smash:

Steve
Hey Steve, congratulations. Hopefully Anna did NOT have to resort to using the hammer we sent her! If you get to Florida, the Florida Keys are great to visit on the West Coast; or inland, there's always Orlando, which has Disneyworld and Seaworld. You could always stop in the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania (I live there) which has lots to do, plenty of honeymoon places and beautiful mountains and scenery. Anyway, congrats again and have a wonderful time.

P.S. - Anna, if you would like more instruction on the use of the hammer, :smash: or the anvil or the whip, please let us know, especially when you go to pick out your gorgeous, NEW wedding dress. ;)

Connie

steve.ryall
07-12-2006, 08:56 AM
lol, Kenny, come on man ...I'm playing the game...you cant rush a good wedding!!! Now I think of it, I will be 40 cor! well done me!!:D

Connie, I'll be sure that Anna gets full instruction ......OH..OH the hammer/whip you mean :D
OK I'll show her your post, might postpone the occasion!!:p

Steve

traco
07-12-2006, 10:36 AM
Congratulations to you and Anna, Stevehttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_14_7.gif

Wonder when the ACA is in 2007? You could try and talk Anna into going to that in Sacramento?;) But then again, it might be wise to not visit that; you might have to cut your honeymoon short if you bought any discus (have to rush them straight home, right?:D )

And a NEW wedding dress. Men!! :rolleyes:

Kindredspirit
07-12-2006, 10:52 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_4_25.gif ( was Anna's ring THIS big Steve? )

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_4_2v.gif ( send that girl to Cali and we will have her bachelorette party in the City...trust us? )

Congrats Steve! tell me something tho...ya made it THIS LONG...why fix it it if aint broke? j/k!! You guys are adorable together! Let us know if you make it to San Francisco ~ Kenny and I will show you guys a good time! Barb had a good point tho....see if you can arrange it around the 2007 ACA....it is in SacTown! Barb is coming:D

Marie ~ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_4_11.gif

steve.ryall
07-12-2006, 11:13 AM
Thanks Barb,

I'd love to visit the ACA, but where is Sacremento? My geography is fair, but I am not sure on all US cities, The fireworks are great too, just like when I suggested a cheap dress...lol :D

Marie, the ring........4 diamonds with a central dark blue saphire, I chose it with Anna's best friend, so I knew that I got it right.........as for the proposal....you wouldn't believe just how soppy I am.

Steve

SanFransisco sounds good, always wanted to go there, so watch out girls, I might take up the offer :p

Kindredspirit
07-12-2006, 11:30 AM
I'd love to visit the ACA, but where is Sacremento?

Sacramento is approx 87miles North of San Francisco ~ I think itz North! lol! At any rate....I am in SacTown and 87 miles from the City dayumit!

There will be so many to meet next year Steve! We can not wait!

Marie ~ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_4_11.gif

steve.ryall
07-12-2006, 11:34 AM
lol, OK it's a date, wait til I tell Anna, When I mention your name Marie, she gives me a funny look sometimes.......makes me laugh :D Cant wait to tell her we might meet up lol........internet dating eh??? :D :D :D :D :D

Steve

Kindredspirit
07-12-2006, 12:40 PM
wait til I tell Anna, When I mention your name Marie, she gives me a funny look sometimes

Steve

Oh ********!