PDA

View Full Version : Selling out all fish and equip

stiver james
07-18-2006, 11:37 AM
Well my health has finally caught up with me and I can no longer take care of my discus properly. I am forced to sell out everything. I have 1-55gal planted tank, 2-40gal bb tanks, 1-10gal hosp tank, 2-20gal bb tanks, 4-29gal bb breeding tanks, all pumps, visa therm stealth heaters, sponge filters, hob filters, ph meters, micro semen meter, test kits, and lots more. I have one proven breeding pair of red ss about 6in, one pair bd and green ss about 6in, 6 juvie white butterflies about 4-5inches, 1 golden albino about 4inches, (these fish were purchased from gld. mtn. discus and are absolutely gorges), 6 ea tangerine dreams about 4 inches (no peppering) bought out of Florida absolutely some of the finest looking fish I have seen, 10-14 quarter size fry from the red ss (nice fish) some of the tanks come with oak stands. These fish are for pick up only. I have no way of shipping all this stuff. I live in Cadillac MI. about 90 miles north of Grand Rapids, and 50miles south of Traverse city. I am asking 1000.00 for everything. This is a fantastic price and I am sure I have not listed everything I have. If anyone is interested please pm me or email me. Unfortunately I must liquidate these fish and equipment fast as my health is going down hill and I want these fish in better care than what I can give them. Thanks, Jim Don't hesitate to contact me. Phone no. 1-231-775-9644 leave a msg and will call back if interested. I will try to post pic's but I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Thanks again.

Havoc321
07-18-2006, 01:34 PM
Jim,

I left you a message. I am not able to take all - though I would surely love to. However, please keep me informed if the bulk deal doesn't totally work. I'm in Brooklyn MI, south of Jackson.

Lord's blessings on your health!
Rev. Kelly Smith
517 467 7565 - Office
517 902 6248 - cell

Havoc321
07-18-2006, 02:31 PM
:fish: Fish Wish :fish:
By Rev. Kelly D Smith Sr

A “fish wish” is a silly phrase,
But it makes sense to those who fill their days

With thoughts of water, care and feeding
That those lovely fish do be needing.

A wish to witness beauty flow
As fish swim back, to and fro

Filters, heaters, sumps and treating
Are the start to successful breeding

Water changes and spills created
We hope our carpet is Wear-Dated!

We often ponder just how wise,
Wild Discus must be to survive?

No slaves to bring them beef-hearts or blood worms,
Or age their water in big blue urns.

Our Fish Wish - Swimmers big and round!
With no pepper to be found.

Dedicated especially to those whose struggle with illness forces them to “lay aside” their “hobby.”

AmberC
07-18-2006, 02:36 PM
Aww I am so sorry! Thoughts and prayers are being sent your way! Dont be a stranger here ok!

Amber

GottaBeKiN
07-18-2006, 02:53 PM
I hope you will do better in the future and perhaps get back into discus.