PDA

View Full Version : got 3 fish back

dhags
07-22-2006, 09:38 AM
I have took a bd rr x ss and a green turq back from my brother.I bought them from Barb Newell and man they are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! I do not have a digital cam but i will borrow one and post some pics asap.I am so happy now i have to kick his but and take the rest back lol. Thanks Barb for the great fish can not wait till i get the next order. Dan:D

Barb Newell
07-22-2006, 02:39 PM
Hey Dan, would love to see some pics of them.

Barb

AmberC
07-22-2006, 03:35 PM
Thats great :D I'd love to see some pics too! I think I remember this post.... your brother was watching them for you and then decided to keep them correct?

Amber

dhags
07-22-2006, 04:48 PM
yes that was me Amber.I will try to post them this weekend.Barb they look great! Dan

Barb Newell
07-23-2006, 05:27 AM
Dan, I am desperately trying to hold your mix of green turqs, solids and snakes and your rr x ss cross, and rose red for your next order.... but am having one heck of a time, everyone wants to buy your fish. I'll do my best but the sooner they're out of my tanks and into yours the better LOL

Barb :)

Kindredspirit
07-23-2006, 10:04 AM
Thats great :D I'd love to see some pics too! I think I remember this post.... your brother was watching them for you and then decided to keep them correct?

Amber

I remember that!! Wasnt that a while back? Pictures wld be great I agree;)

Marie ~ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_2_4.gif

dhags
07-24-2006, 11:39 AM
Barb, I am off for the lake till saturday. I will post pics next weekend. They are a bit shy since the move and bundle in the corner when I enter the room, so I could not get a good pic. Colour and eyes are good. They eat like pigs but not in front of me yet. I'll call you next weekend.

Barb Newell
07-26-2006, 03:23 AM
Sounds good, we need to arrange a shipping date.

Barb