PDA

View Full Version : I'm baaaaaccck finally!!!!!!

korbi_doc
09-29-2006, 10:12 AM
:) :) ;D ;D, Hi y'all, well I, the horses, bird & the Korbi dog finally made it to Tennessee!!!!!!! Been without the "net" & my discus since Aug 9th, & can't believe so much has changed & still the same, lol...Been busy trying to organize the "mess" & whoever told me this was an ambitious project (can't remember just who) was soooo right!!! When one has had hospital, barn & house for 33 yrs, there is just too much to do to put it all together....I do so much miss my fish, the discus have new homes & are doing well, the cories & plecos I lost in the move, exc for 1 survivor, so he has a tank with 3 sword plants for now....looking forward to populating the new fishroom which now is filled with boxes, one of which is glass, lol....so much to do, learning to run the tractor to disk the ground & do some planting....etc,etc,etc, & as soon as I can manage... "GET FISH"!!!! Dottie ::) ::) p.s. this dial-up sucks! :angry:

Mods, if necessary, feel free to move this topic, didn't know where to put it!

Discus_KC
09-29-2006, 10:21 AM
Dottie,

Great to see you back on !!:D :D :D :D

Jack

April
09-29-2006, 10:31 AM
well..glad your move went well..other than losing your cories and pleccos..i bet you'll be so glad when its all looking like a home.
glad your back !!! simply is far better now. : )
well..get that fishroom set up. isnt that the first thing to do? lol.
congrats on your new homestead. we'd love to see pics of your new digs. well i would anyhow..and im sure others also.

brewmaster15
09-29-2006, 10:35 AM
Welcome Back Dottie!!:)

Good to see you and glad you are well!!

-al

traco
09-29-2006, 10:56 AM
Dottie, welcome back.:)

A nice time of year to get organized in your new home. Cooler time of year for all that work you've got going outside and inside.

DarkDiscus
09-29-2006, 11:25 AM
Welcome back Dottie!

Hey, I wanted to mention to you that your advice on the cat we picked up from the shelter last year was right on!

She's the queen of our house, now!

Thanks!

John

oodi
09-29-2006, 11:39 AM
Welcome Back Dottie!!! You have been sorely missed around here!

Now get that tractor fired up, get it in gear, and get some fish!!! :D

Judi
:)

lhforbes12
09-29-2006, 12:52 PM
{{{{{{{{{{{{{Dottie}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
It's wonderful to see you back! Sorry about the fish, and I know well how much work you have ahead of you. I'm sure it will all turn out splendidly!

Kindredspirit
09-29-2006, 01:22 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_30_8.gif

It is about time Dottie! You have been missed for sure!

Marie ~ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_5_2.gif

Squiggy
09-29-2006, 02:16 PM
Welcome back, Dottie...Good to see you had a compass that worked....:D

Joe

pcsb23
09-29-2006, 03:34 PM
Welcome back Dottie, glad it all went reasonably well. Get that fishroom sorted and get some fish!!

LizStreithorst
09-29-2006, 04:02 PM
Wonderful to hear from you Dottie. Hope you get things squared away soon.

Tad
09-29-2006, 08:33 PM
Welcome back Dottie :D ,

I want to see updated pictures of the new spread :) ....also I want to know where your parking your tractor trailer truck ;) ,

You're my kinda gal,
Tad

wolfbane
10-02-2006, 09:16 PM
Dottie! Good to see you back at last!

Ryan
10-02-2006, 11:44 PM
Welcome home, Dottie! ;) Moving is always hectic, but once you get settled and things calm down a little you'll feel so proud and accomplished. Disking is easy. What are you going to be planting? My grandpa plants a garden every year. Nothing beats it.

Make sure to post some pics once you settle in!

Ryan

AmberC
10-03-2006, 06:45 AM
Welcome Back! I think moves are such a PITA! So good luck with your settling in!

Kenny's Discus
10-03-2006, 09:10 AM
Welcome home Dottie!

Kenny

korbi_doc
10-03-2006, 08:26 PM
:p :p Thanks everyone for the WB...haven't been able to log in past the first page on any forum, or post, so had to lower my security settings to get in tonite...boy, am I tired; trying to open a few boxes every day & settle the contents, but I'm slowing down, lol....so far the one BN survivor is doing ok & the plants, but it's going to be awhile for more fish, darnnit.....my poor Korbi is coming round to the new digs, she looked for awhile like she was having a nervous breakdown, needed prozac, lol, well, hope I can keep logging in, need the break, & hearing from my friends, lol...pics someday, Dottie :D