PDA

View Full Version : More Eggs, Different Discus

poconogal
10-05-2006, 09:18 PM
The Stendker Blue PB that I picked up last Saturday has just laid eggs in QT, while the two that spawned last Friday have been cleaning the leaf again in prep for a repeat. I don't even have the Stendker a week yet! Eggs, eggs and more eggs... can I give them away? :D

Connie

Jessie555
10-05-2006, 10:26 PM
The Stendker Blue PB that I picked up last Saturday has just laid eggs in QT, while the two that spawned last Friday have been cleaning the leaf again in prep for a repeat. I don't even have the Stendker a week yet! Eggs, eggs and more eggs... can I give them away? :D

Connie

You got to love those Stendker spawning machines :) :) :)

"Jessie"

tpastrana
10-06-2006, 06:43 AM
Holy smokes!!! Connie;) I can't believe it!! I think it is meant to be Mommie:D

poconogal
10-06-2006, 09:40 AM
Holy smokes!!! Connie;) I can't believe it!! I think it is meant to be Mommie:D

T - what about your two? Anything? Your two are bigger than mine, I wonder if you ended up with 2 males? I hope not!!!!

The bad thing is that she laid them on the heater, which I placed in the tank horizontally, not vertically. Last night I removed the eggs, put some plants in front of the heater and placed a flower pot in QT with her.

The good thing is that the heater comes on for very short periods of time, so I hope no damage was done.

And the funny thing is that by the look of her fins, I would have guessed that she was a he - but the fin thing is not foolproof. :D