PDA

View Full Version : Really not that bad.

architect1
10-19-2006, 11:28 PM
Hey every one after having my first 2 batches of discus. I now realized I'm over the major hump. The fist batch was 6 blue diamonds for Big alls. And 2 survived to make a pair. I gave them to my grandma for her to try out. And yes she has had fish for all her life and even discus.

I then got the second batch and I made the mistake of putting the one runt in the tank not knowing he had hex till just the past couple weeks. There are 7 fish from that batch. I really hated them till Mark one of barbs friends showed me there not as bad as I marked them to be. Yes they have grown to be aggressive but intense curiosity to see what I’m doing.

Now I have 5 gold snakeskin’s from barb. They are under constant watch, feeding, cleaning and well everything that comes with the care for babies. I now realized its much more enjoyable knowing what I know now and see what I can do with just a 30-40% water change every other day for both tanks.

I have to really thank the supportive people that Know what there diamond being paysions with my rambitious personality. I also thank barb and mark with out her fish and her great spirit, and marks help every day. This wouldn't be as much fun as it is.

I will also try and get some pics soon but I need a camera to do that. So hopefully I can show you the roller coaster ride. So thank you again every one.

Barb Newell
10-21-2006, 11:27 PM
Good luck with your new fish. :) and great meeting you!

I'd still remove those swordtails that you got from the lfs because I'm worried they may be diseased, and pass it onto your new discus.

Barb