View Full Version : spotted

ping
10-21-2006, 11:44 AM
my spotted collection :)

turkis
10-21-2006, 12:07 PM
my spotted collection :)

Hi Ronny,
Those are nice spotted fish, how old are they and If you don't need them - send them over.
Good luck with them.
Mario

:) :) :) :)

pcsb23
10-21-2006, 12:17 PM
Very nice Ronny, I do like spotteds :)

Tad
10-21-2006, 12:44 PM
Hi Ronny,

Wow the spotted are really turning out to be quite nice...finally got some of your wishes!

Great job bud,
Tad

ping
10-21-2006, 12:58 PM
Thanks Mario. Are you sure want them ? they are far below your standards :D. I am not sure how old they are. I bought the leopards (first pic) 6.5 months ago. They were 3.5". Help me to figure out how old they are :D.

Thanks Paul. I agree, spotted are nice :).

Thanks Tad, yeah finally, i get my wishes. One problem, wish list keeps growing :D, growing faster than my pay rise :( :D.

Regards,
Ronny

turkis
10-21-2006, 02:55 PM
Thanks Mario. Are you sure want them ? they are far below your standards :D. I am not sure how old they are. I bought the leopards (first pic) 6.5 months ago. They were 3.5". Help me to figure out how old they are :D.

Regards,
Ronny

Hi Ronny,
It will be too expensive to ship them over here, I suspect those fish are 12 months or older.
Mario

:D :D

Kenny's Discus
10-21-2006, 05:03 PM
Thanks Tad, yeah finally, i get my wishes. One problem, wish list keeps growing :D, growing faster than my pay rise :( :D.

Regards,
Ronny

Well look at it this way Ronny...at least you get a pay-raise right?:D

Great looking Leo and LSSs!

Kenny

Timbo
10-21-2006, 05:07 PM
those are nice spots ping, nicely shaped too

mind if i ask who the breeder was? or are they from different sources? or did you original breed them?

very nice and thanks for posting them, there's lots of spots fans here (despite Al and April:))

turkis
10-21-2006, 05:10 PM
those are nice spots ping, nicely shaped too

mind if i ask who the breeder was? or are they from different sources? or did you original breed them?

very nice and thanks for posting them, there's lots of spots fans here (despite Al and April:))

Hi Tim,
Sorry to cut it, the breeder is Marc Tan (Tan Chee Lok) of Malaysia and they were imported to Australia by the person's nick as " Old Man "
Mario

:) :)

ping
10-21-2006, 05:38 PM
Thanks Kenny. Yup, I do get a new position and pay rise this week :D.

Thanks Timbo. As Mario said, they are from Mark Tan :). The last picture is from Roy Khoo. There are many spotted fan here. They are just hiding somewhere :D.

Thanks Mario. The old man is getting old. I need to get discus before he retires :D.

Cheers,
Ronny

turkis
10-21-2006, 05:58 PM
Thanks Kenny. Yup, I do get a new position and pay rise this week :D.

Thanks Timbo. As Mario said, they are from Mark Tan :). The last picture is from Roy Khoo. There are many spotted fan here. They are just hiding somewhere :D.

Thanks Mario. The old man is getting old. I need to get discus before he retires :D.

Cheers,
Ronny

Hi Ronny,
Just finished talking to the old man, he is taking a break and guzzling down a pint. He will bring some good stuff back next month.
Take care
Mario

:D :D

steve.ryall
10-21-2006, 06:34 PM
Ronny, very nice fish. I like spots

Steve

oodi
10-24-2006, 07:27 PM
Great looking fish, Ronny!!!

Judi
:)

jeep
10-24-2006, 07:27 PM
Looking good Ronny!!

I'd also like to see a larger photo of your avatar fish. Looks like a nice MP!!

Discus_KC
10-24-2006, 09:21 PM
Ronny,

You put enough time into looking for your fish so I know you are getting the best you can find.

Great fish !!!

Jack

LizStreithorst
10-25-2006, 08:47 AM
Ronny, I've owned many a Mark Tan fish. It's good to see that the quality is still right up there where it was back when I had them. Congratulations on obtaining such an impressive group.

10-25-2006, 10:11 AM
Spotted are my first choice and those look mighty choice!

ping
10-25-2006, 10:42 AM
Thanks Mario, Steve, Judi, Brian, Jack and Liz.

Brian, pic of my RM. Sold her with golden spotted today :D.

Mario, I am starting to make some space for new ones. I hope old man will give me nice ones :) :D.

Regards,
Ronny

ping
10-25-2006, 10:42 AM
Spotted are my first choice and those look mighty choice!

turkis
10-25-2006, 10:49 AM
Thanks Mario, Steve, Judi, Brian, Jack and Liz.

Brian, pic of my RM. Sold her with golden spotted today :D.

Mario, I am starting to make some space for new ones. I hope old man will give me nice ones :) :D.

Regards,
Ronny

Hi Ronny,
The Old Man will give you some nice ones.
Mario

:) :) :)

ping
10-25-2006, 11:06 AM
Hi Mario,

He better gives me nice ones :D. I am selling some of my discus from him. Sold off my red melon and golden spoted today. Damn, i should have keep the red melon :D. She is a beauty

Cheers,
Ronny

H and I
10-28-2006, 06:00 PM
They r nice to breed Ron.... have u try ? very nice collection u have

ping
10-29-2006, 10:19 AM
Thanks Handi,

No time for breeding. Too busy with work.

Cheers,
Ronny