PDA

View Full Version : Eheim canister filter Manuals

Jarrod
10-21-2006, 11:47 AM
Hi everyone...I just got 2 Eheim profressional canister filters. I got them used and they have no instructions or manuals with them. I have been to the Eheim website and looked there for a downloadable manual in a pdf format with no luck I emailed them this morning to ask if it was possible to get or purchase an operators/setup manual so I can get them into operation. I would expect to hear back from them sometime after monday since I know it's a saturday morning request for them. So I was kind of hoping someone here may have one they could possibly scan and put into a pdf format and email it to me so I can figure out how to take them apart and get them sterilized and cleaned up to get them setup and in operation and running properly. So if anyone has a manual and can help me out with the 2222 and the 2224 manuals please let me know, I will be more than happy to pay you for the copying should you have to use a copy machine to do this. Please PM me or email me if you can help me out.
TIA
George

pcsb23
10-21-2006, 11:55 AM
George, try this link :)

http://www.eheim.de/eheim/pdf/en/anleitungen/afilter/professionel_2222_2224_2322_2324.pdf

Jarrod
10-21-2006, 12:19 PM
Paul!!! Thanks soooooooooo much for that one....now all I have to do is figure out how to translate it lmao....which I'm sure I will be able to accomplish. I want to print it out so no worries lol..I'll go back to it again to so I can make sure I didn't miss getting it in englishlol.
Thanks again Paul!!
George

dandestroy
10-21-2006, 12:31 PM
personnaly I would take apart the obvious stuff and clean it, than whitout any substrate in it, I would make it run fill with JAvel and water, for a couple of hour (having the hose taking form a buclet of javel/water, with the outake going back in the same bucket).

I don't know if I'm making sense , if not let me know.

pcsb23
10-21-2006, 12:33 PM
George, the English part starts about page 11, so no need to translate it :)

Jarrod
10-21-2006, 12:59 PM
Thanks again Paul...lol after I started going thru it I found where it switched to english...I posted the reply before I got all the way thru it sorry bout that folks!
George

Cosmo
10-21-2006, 07:50 PM
Was is los Jarrod? Konnen Sie nicht Deutsche gesprechen ??

Jarrod
10-21-2006, 10:21 PM
LOL Cosmo!! Lo siento mucho Yo no hablamos dueche lengua a todo...lol lo siento mucho por mi espanol tambien.
Jorge aka Jarrod LOL

tpl*co
10-21-2006, 10:52 PM
George, mine comes with the manual ;)

Tina