PDA

View Full Version : Stendker just laid eggs

tpastrana
10-29-2006, 09:39 PM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share with you all,my rams just laid eggs this weekend. Now
my Blue Pigeon blood is now laying eggs;) ;) . The funny thing is no one in the tank is interested in her:confused: The only one that is bothering her is a Red melon. But he/she is just pushing her around, away from the eggs. Just a quick pic;)

poconogal
10-29-2006, 09:56 PM
Theresa, what's the other Stendker up to? Isn't that great, your Stendker is laying eggs, my Stendker's been laying eggs, and we have no males for them. hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm!

tpastrana
10-29-2006, 10:36 PM
Theresa, what's the other Stendker up to? Isn't that great, your Stendker is laying eggs, my Stendker's been laying eggs, and we have no males for them. hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm!

Connie,
Isn't it funny:D The other Stendker is just swimming around. It does do the shimmy thing too!! Like the other one did before it started laying eggs. My guess is the other one is female also. So I now know for sure I have One male & two females. Will see about the others.:) I bought the 90 gallon today connie:D :D :D . It is really nice. I wil PM you later about that.
Talk to you later!!

poconogal
10-30-2006, 08:38 AM
Congrats on the 90! I knew you'd get it. ;)

mickeyG
11-01-2006, 10:31 PM
No kidding!!

I also have Stendekar - hand picked at Discus Hans in Baltimore by my lfs (Keith at Azalea Aquariums). I got 2 pair. Both my Red Scribbles (look like red pigeon blood with lots and lots of blue) have laid eggs. I can't tell the blue diamonds apart but I know at least one has laid eggs a few times too. Don't know if the 4th is a male or not.

I guess we are all within the law of averages? Seems like a lot of girls though (not that there's anything wrong with that) lol!

Michael

tpastrana
11-02-2006, 12:16 AM
No kidding!!

I also have Stendekar - hand picked at Discus Hans in Baltimore by my lfs (Keith at Azalea Aquariums). I got 2 pair. Both my Red Scribbles (look like red pigeon blood with lots and lots of blue) have laid eggs. I can't tell the blue diamonds apart but I know at least one has laid eggs a few times too. Don't know if the 4th is a male or not.

I guess we are all within the law of averages? Seems like a lot of girls though (not that there's anything wrong with that) lol!

Michael

Hello Michael,
Nice to meet you, that's what I have been hearing. The stendkers alway's laying eggs:D I think I am going to get a tank ready;) Post some pic's of your Stendker's, I wold love to see them.

poconogal
11-02-2006, 09:43 AM
No kidding!!
....I guess we are all within the law of averages? Seems like a lot of girls though (not that there's anything wrong with that) lol!

Michael
Yes, Michael, that's what I've been thinking too, lots and lots of females, including my Stendker egg producing factory! Every 4 days a new batch of eggs... I'm wondering if even in the Discus world, more females are produced than males, like deer, etc., more Does than Bucks... hmmmm.....

Connie