PDA

View Full Version : Kacey's fish pics

Graham
11-25-2006, 08:13 AM
//

AADiscus
11-25-2006, 09:34 AM
They look good.

ps...I had to do a double take on one because it looked like a Kleenex box with in there. lol

steve.ryall
11-25-2006, 09:37 AM
:D You are right Angela lol

Nice spotted SS, like that alot

Steve

Kindredspirit
11-25-2006, 09:44 AM
ps...I had to do a double take on one because it looked like a Kleenex box with in there. lol

Omg Angela it does!! That is just too funny! Graham I love that shape of the discus in pic #1...it is almost perfect yes? I wonder what people look for first...color and patterns, or shape? I find myself looking for shape first...probably is not the way to do it?...but I just can not help it:(

Marie ~ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_7_8.gif

poconogal
11-25-2006, 10:05 AM
Gorgeous fish - and how DID you get that box of Kleenex to stay so nice in there? LOL

Greg Richardson
11-25-2006, 11:14 AM
I've seen those fish in person. Pictures don't do them justice.
That first picture is the one I want to see breed but so far no luck.

Haven't been able to convince Kacey that a change of scenery would get that fish started but I'm trying!

lhforbes12
11-25-2006, 07:39 PM
Kacey,
Beautiful Leopards and RT's. You did a fine job with them

kaceyo
11-26-2006, 02:44 AM
Graham,
Thanks much for posting these. Right now I have the pics in the Comcast Photo Center and it won't enlarge the thumbnails when I click on them so it's hard to see what pics are worth posting. If you see any good ones use your own judgment. The fish with the black background came from Frank Fleckner while the rest came from Danny Ng. The real small one I bred and added to the tank to make sure They were safe to mix with my fish. The breeding pair I raised artificially frm a cross between the sister of the fish in the first pic and a maze. Two spawns and not one fertilized egg. They're 14 mo old. Maybe the male isn't a male?
I'm still working on getting more pics up.
Thanks to all for the kind comments.

Kacey