PDA

View Full Version : Discus in SOCAL???

drivel111
11-26-2006, 06:51 PM
Hi looking for discus or discus breeders in socal area. All the LFS around here do not seem to have much, plus it would be better to buy direct. Anyone with info please let me know!
Thanks
Mark

greyhoundfan
11-26-2006, 10:25 PM
Mark, this question has been asked before with very little responses. There aren't many LFS's that seel decent discuses. If you don't get any offers from someone's personal stock I would strongly consider purchasing from any of the Simply Discus Sponsors. I made three purchases from sponsors on this board. All their discuses were top notch.

Elite Aquaria
11-26-2006, 11:18 PM
Kenny of International Discus lives in Daly City, CA...Not sure how far that is form where you live but trust me it would be worth a road trip to hand select stock from Kenny. I would call him and ask him when he is getting his next large shipment then hit the road.

Dan

Kenny's Discus
11-27-2006, 08:39 AM
Thanks for your kind comments Dan it's very much appreciated.

Hi Mark - if you can make the drive you're very welcome to hand select your fish either in my fishroom or Louis'(my partner) warehouse fishroom. Our next shipment from Tony Tan should be in shortly.

Thanks again Dan,
Kenny

drivel111
11-27-2006, 07:05 PM
Thanks everyone for your responses. I will probably try to figure out when I can drive out to Daly City.

diamond_discus
11-28-2006, 07:53 PM
I am in SOCAL. My website is at http://discus.diamond.googlepages.com
I don't have a lot of discus but let me know if you are interested in any fish from the site.