PDA

View Full Version : Some of my recent pics....

swinters66
12-02-2006, 12:53 AM
Here are a few shots I took the night before last...just messing around with the camera phone...I am just loving the colors on all my guys!! Now is that big guy in the 2nd picture a blue turquoise? A friend said it sort of looked like a snakeskin but Im not real sure. Either way...I love that guy!

swinters66
12-02-2006, 12:57 AM
And this little blue guy...his eye looks huge in this shot...but it really isn't that big...you can sort of see in that first shot in my first post...is it becasue I was so close to the tank?

Kindredspirit
12-02-2006, 02:32 AM
He is very cute Stephanie! And blue.......not bad for a camera phone woman:)

Marie ~ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_5_2.gif

Timbo
12-02-2006, 08:42 AM
is that big guy in the 2nd picture a blue turquoise?

looks like a red turq to me :)

if how old is the BD, swinters66? can I ask where you got him?

swinters66
12-02-2006, 04:58 PM
Well in that 3rd pic Timbo...the discus on the left, under that orange discus (I have no idea what these are called either lol), he's a red turq, and he is real red too...just camera shy. That's why I wondered if the big guy was a blue turq.

The lsf near my house is where I got all of these discus. Funny though, the BD I got is very bright as you can see, but the remaining ones in the tank at the store are sort of dull looking and some are very dark also. I was there a week ago and was shocked at how dull looking they were. They didn't look like that the day I bought mine, or else I wouldnt have gotten one. I am VERY picky.

The BD is roughly 2 and a half inches tail to head. My others are bigger. He is maybe half the size of the others, minus the big guy.

Thanks Marie-he is so adorable and does not like getting bullied by the others at feeding time..he's got some attitude :thumbsup: