PDA

View Full Version : New Dog

Evan
12-15-2006, 08:10 AM
Not a fish, but he better like the water. He was 7 weeks on Monday.

He seems to like my Oscar.

Evan
12-15-2006, 08:11 AM
This is one of the cat's reactions, she does not like other animals much. The other cat is fine he just does not like it when puppy runs at him. She is not really fat like she looks in the picture, her fur is all puffed out.

Evan
12-15-2006, 08:28 AM
while I am at it, here are a couple pictures from the back yard it has been foggy lately

AmberC
12-15-2006, 08:42 AM
This is one of the cat's reactions, she does not like other animals much. The other cat is fine he just does not like it when puppy runs at him. She is not really fat like she looks in the picture, her fur is all puffed out.

LOL! I'm not fat, just big furred! ;)

CUTE puppy! Whats his name?

fishmama
12-15-2006, 09:40 AM
Cute lab!!! Ours started small too and reached 125 lbs!!!!

Yeah...I too tell people I'm not as big as my hair makes me look...LOL!

Nice backyard dude!!!~

Lisa

poconogal
12-15-2006, 10:10 AM
Ohhhh, he's just ADORABLE!

Cosmo
12-15-2006, 11:24 AM
Not to sound un-manly here, but...

awwww, what a little cutie :)

Jim

jeep
12-15-2006, 11:30 AM
Awsome water dog!!! I'm wanting one myself!!
And I have news for you. That cat is fat!! That's ok, so is mine :D

Evan
12-15-2006, 11:55 AM
His name is Scout, I was on a waiting list since June to get him. Hopefully he does not make 125, I saw other relatives of his, they are big dogs.

Yeah she is a little over weight, I don't tell her that though she would plot revenge, cats do that.

I don't own the backyard, I just rent the property, it is nice to live here though

fishmama
12-15-2006, 12:08 PM
Hey---Scout was the name of our lab!!! Looks like you are in for a monster!

AmberC
12-15-2006, 12:25 PM
Well Scout is adorable! Have fun with him! :D

traco
12-15-2006, 02:02 PM
He is adorable and what better place to call home with water out the door (being a lab and such)!:)

Sue50
12-15-2006, 03:06 PM
AHHHWWWWwwwwww, he's so adorable!! Will his eyes stay that color??

Evan
12-17-2006, 11:23 AM
his mothers eyes are a little darker, so they may change a bit yet, I am not sure how long it takes for them to stop changing.

tgirl6868
12-21-2006, 12:13 PM
He's a keeper all right............ Nice dog.

CAGE-RATTLER
12-23-2006, 12:11 AM
Cute pup you got there.

We just rescued one from the pound this past week.

Wanted a small puppy but couldnt resist letting this one get put down.
Was listed as a lab/terrier mix ......... but looks like it has a lil pit bull in it from the face. From what i hear .... they mark alot of them Lab/terrier because they dont want to tell people they have pit bull in them cause it scares them off.

This one is about 8 months old with a gorgeous face and a shiny all black coat with a touch of white on the chest and tips of paws. I dont think she'll get real big cause her legs and paws are not real huge. Perfect size for my girlfreinds row home.

I'll post a pic when i get one.

When we picked her up ......... I was real tempted to get one myself. It was a solid beige Lab/Terrier that definately had some pitbull in her. Only a couple months old but huge thick palws and legs. Shes gonna be a monster but OMG ........ what a couch potatoe shes gonna be .... lol. I picked her up and she just laid her head on my shoulder. As calm as could be too.

She was scheduled to be put down saturday morning (they only keep them 4 days ... not even a weekend if they come in early in the week) and i called today and someone adopted her. If no one would have ...... i she'd be here with me now ..... lol.

t_j
12-23-2006, 01:14 AM
Know that is the cutest face I've seen in a long time!!:D Those are great pictures!!