PDA

View Full Version : Holiday arrangements

mmorris
12-15-2006, 11:07 PM
I'm going to be out of the country for a few weeks beginning Christmas day and, for the most part, miles from a computer. I've made arrangements for the teen-age girl next door to take care of the fish. She's done a wonderful job in the past, but now I have discus and so I worry. Do you think it would be alright for her to write in to SD if she has a problem even if she isn't a member? She could use my computer so she would automatically be logged in. Martha

AADiscus
12-16-2006, 09:24 AM
I don't see a problem with that. Always better safe than sorry. You might want to PM Al or Ryan just to let them know though.

Have a great christmas Martha. Where you going anyway?

Cosmo
12-16-2006, 10:51 AM
Whenever I go on vacation, I always tell my daughters to come here for advice if anything goes wrong and they can't reach me. Can't imagine it would be a problem with a neighbor.

I always tell the girls to identify themselves so you might want to do the same such as "I'm so and so, and I'm taking care of mmorris's fish while she's away, and this or that has happened and I'd appreciate some help" Don't see a problem myself.

Let her know the correct forum to post in so it doesn't get overlooked until one of the Team comes upon it and moves it to the place it'll get the best responses from.

Enjoy your trip

Jim

PS. Just remember it's your account, so make sure she has a general feel for the rules and doesn't get you into trouble while your gone. Would suck if you got home only to find out you've been banned

mmorris
12-16-2006, 10:59 AM
Would suck if you got home only to find out you've been banned

Just one more disaster to worry about! :scared: LOL Thanks guys.