PDA

View Full Version : He did not die!

AmberC
12-18-2006, 02:48 PM
I am so relieved! Today my kitten went in to be neutered. Now your all probably wondering why I was so worried... well..

I had adopted a kitten when Crista was 1 (Shes now 4.5 yrs) from the ASPCA and she was 2 months old. The stipulation for my getting the kitten was that she had to be declawed in the front only. So at 3 months of age, this procedure was done. She died under anesthesia. She had heard failure. Just never woke up. It was unbelievably hard for me and I was not able to get another one since.

I know the odds of this happening to me twice are very low. But I was still so worried! Well I just got off the phone with my vets and he is fine! They said he is playing in the kennel lol I am so happy!!! :D

Amber

fishmama
12-18-2006, 02:51 PM
Good news Amber! Such a relief.

We had a very sad weekend. Our grandmother passed away and then the next day our beloved toy poodle of 8 yrs died in my arms. My oldest son is 2nd grade and cried, and cried...along with me. So I can certainly understand your relief!

Lisa

traco
12-18-2006, 03:04 PM
That's good to hear, Amber! And I think males cats being neutered aren't as sore as females, small incision vs. long incision (and now the guys will flame me here). lol

Squiggy
12-18-2006, 04:12 PM
That's good to hear, Amber! And I think males cats being neutered aren't as sore as females, small incision vs. long incision (and now the guys will flame me here). lol

Well...yeah.....but we males have pain much earlier....like....as soon as we think about it....:crazy:

AmberC
12-18-2006, 06:49 PM
Thanks you guys :D Yeah.. he is ready to jump around and play lol He is so lovey and happy! :D

Amb