PDA

View Full Version : So I noticed something here...

Dying for Discus
12-23-2006, 01:05 AM
Whenever I get online and start reading the forum...I always feel that nagging desire to go do water changes even if I've already done them earlier!! :antlers:

Marinemom
12-24-2006, 02:54 AM
Hmmm...You are not alone.

Diane

RoninGai
12-24-2006, 03:20 AM
i just want to buy more discus after reading certain post. too bad i only have 6 tanks 10gal hospital so 5 still. that's the limit i was given by the other love of my life.....sometimes i think she doesn't love me.....:argue: oh well i won't tell her i got another discus for the palnted tank.:p that makes it 5 now and i've hit the limit on that tank. i might have to do some cafish removal tomorrow and place them in the other tanks. the loaches do a good in the planted tank.

swinters66
12-24-2006, 12:16 PM
For me....when I start looking at pics of other peoples tanks...I want to re-do mine! Or I want to get a bigger one! Lucky for me there is no more room in our house for any more tanks!

Dying for Discus
12-24-2006, 05:40 PM
Me too!!

I thought I was perfectly happy with my 55 gallon discus tank and 2-29 gallon community tanks. Now I just want to sell my 29s and get another big tank solely for more discus!!! Like...a 125! Or a 300!! muwahahah

Ahh if only I had unlimited money. :o