PDA

View Full Version : I have been properly welcomed back

AmberC
01-04-2007, 05:38 PM
So you guys here all told me "Welcome back to discus" But my new babies from Kenny, They gave me the proper welcome today after their water change when I found myself saying "WHY do they alway have to poop right after a water change!!"

LOL

Amb

billeagan
01-04-2007, 07:03 PM
So you guys here all told me "Welcome back to discus" But my new babies from Kenny, They gave me the proper welcome today after their water change when I found myself saying "WHY do they alway have to poop right after a water change!!"

LOL

Amb

=o Get a turkey baster ...

poconogal
01-04-2007, 10:59 PM

LOL

Amb

Amber, doesn't Scrat use the box right after you clean it, too? Why do they do that???? LOL

Kenny's Discus
01-04-2007, 11:36 PM
Hi Amber - I know it's a little late here, but still...WELCOME BACK.:)

Kenny

AmberC
01-05-2007, 07:57 AM
LOL Connie! He tries to get in it AS I am cleaning it!! Drives me nuts!! I have to use one hand to clean and the other to hold Scrat back!! :p

Thanks Kenny!! :D I couldn't have asked for better fish to be pooping in my clean tank :D

GrillMaster
01-05-2007, 08:14 PM
Yes welcome back Amber.... If it is any consolation. I have a massive amount of crap after the WC!! I jus stifle the urge to do another one an hour later...;)

Very nice fish U guys!!

Kenny its jus another day in the park for you!! :D

Kenny's Discus
01-07-2007, 03:44 AM
Yes welcome back Amber.... If it is any consolation. I have a massive amount of crap after the WC!! I jus stifle the urge to do another one an hour later...;)

Very nice fish U guys!!

Kenny its jus another day in the park for you!! :D

Thank you Mark for your kind comments.

Kenny