PDA

View Full Version : Such Generosity!

AmberC
01-05-2007, 01:00 PM
I decided to get myself some starbucks today. I pulled up to the window and went to hand the guy my CC and instead of taking it, he passes me the caramel syrup. I take it and try to hand him my card, and again, he doesn't take it and hands me my coffee. I take it and put it in the car and again try to hand him my card when he says "The guy behind you has your order today." I immediately said "Your joking." and he says "Uh-uh." I tried to see the guy behind me thru my side view mirror but could not so I say again "Your JOKING!" cause hes got this little smile on his face and I just couldn't believe it lol and he says "No.. he does it everyday."

I said Wow! Well tell him Thank you!

I just thought that was a very nice thing for this man to do. So I put my extra 12 bucks to good use :)

Amber

greyhoundfan
01-05-2007, 01:15 PM
Cool story.. 12 bucks for coffee?? WOW!! Need to save your money for all the new camera accessories you're going to buy. Lenses, flashes, etc.:D

PS. You're going to need to pay it forward.. fly down here and buy me coffee.

AmberC
01-05-2007, 01:25 PM
Cool story.. 12 bucks for coffee?? WOW!! Need to save your money for all the new camera accessories you're going to buy. Lenses, flashes, etc.:D
LOL.. it was a Venti white chocolate mocha AND a bottle of caramel syrup because I make my own cappaccino's at home usually.

PS. You're going to need to pay it forward.. fly down here and buy me coffee.

I already paid it forward lol Perhaps next time ;)

jeep
01-05-2007, 01:35 PM
I think you're confusing generosity with a pick-up move :D

billeagan
01-05-2007, 01:52 PM

Hmmmm... get them high on caffine instead of drunk... If my wife leaves me over the basement I'll try that move =)

AmberC
01-05-2007, 03:11 PM

I wish cause that would have been very flattering (LOL!) But the starbucks guy said he does it everyday lol.

Timbo
01-05-2007, 08:10 PM
But the starbucks guy said he does it everyday lol.

ahh...the Starbucks Stalker. yup, everyday he waits for a chick to pull into the drive-thru, pulls up behind her in line, and pays for her order (jeep told me he met his 3rd wife that way)

jeep
01-05-2007, 09:19 PM
The oldest (and pretty smooth) trick in the book!! :o

No Tim, it' was only my 2nd one :p

LOL... Haven't you guys seen the commercial where some gal in the drive-up laundry line pays for the dudes dry-cleaning??? :angel:

Seriously though, pretty cool guy to pay for coffee AND carmel syrup ;) ... I wonder if he knew the syrup was part of the a.m. routine :D