PDA

View Full Version : Ok.. my arm hurts.

AmberC
01-09-2007, 04:08 PM
Crista, Megan and I all got shots today lol. Crista and I got flu shots and Megan got her Hep shot. (They were out of it at her 18 month vacc.) I dont know if you guys remember, but we got the flu twice last spring. Yeah.. dont want that again and Crista being in preschool.. theres no way around the germs.

But my arm hurts! lol It feels dead, like the blood flow is cut off. Making it hard to type too. The girls are napping and seem ok. But alas, I cannot nap.. I have a discus tank to clean! :p

AADiscus
01-09-2007, 04:59 PM
Sorry to hear that Amber. Maybe I should have got a flu shot. I'm home sick today!!!!!! :( Cold/hot runny nose, etc.

wolfbane
01-10-2007, 01:10 PM
Hey Amber! Yeah, that and tetanus are the 2 shots I hate! I last had the flu 5 years ago, and ended up in the hospital with asthma and heart issues. Getting the sore arm is a small price to pay to avoid the misery and potential complications!!

AmberC
01-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Aww Feel better Angela!

Debbie.. you are very correct. I would much rather deal with the tears of making Crista have the shot than dealing with seeing her with the flu :( That was bad. And when all three of us had it at once and I couldn't rest myself cause I had to take care of the kids too :( Not fun.