PDA

View Full Version : The Time Has Come....Please Read ~

Kindredspirit
01-14-2007, 06:45 PM
Hey Guys ~ I rec'vd a call from Kenny earlier today and his Mother passed away around 4:30 this morning ~ I came home from work to post this thread per his request ~

Kenny wanted to thank each and every one of you for all the well wishes, prayers and thoughts that were extended to him and his family during the time his Mother was ill~

It has been a very long three years for Kenny and his family ~ Today was also his Mother's birthday ~ I told him that I thought that meant something...something good ~ we may not see the meaning God has put forth for her passing on this day ~ but he will see it ~

Kenny also has asked that to give him some healing time and hopefully within a week he will be back to us ~ those of you with orders pending or waiting additional info ....please be patient ~

It may be best to send emails at this time if we must and if we could limit phone calls for now ~ it would be much appreciated ~ the family has gathered and needs some personal time ~

Again ~ Kenny thanks you all from the bottom of his heart ~

Marie ~ :angel:

AmberC
01-14-2007, 06:52 PM
Kenny.. My deepest condolences to your family. We will continue to pray for you and your family. It is good to know that your Mother is no longer in any pain and she is now in a good place!

Take care!

Amber

marilyn1998
01-14-2007, 07:16 PM
Kenny my friend, I grieve with you and your family at this sad time in your lives.
Remember that she will always be as close as your heart, and your memories.

Allow consolation from family and friends, and know that your mom will be close to you every day.

brewmaster15
01-14-2007, 07:19 PM
I don't think a person could Love someone anymore than Kenny has loved his mother... I know he spent every moment he could with her and in the last weeks even when he was online here...he was by her side on his laptop watching over her like an angel. The last few weeks have been very hard on him and his family.

Kenny,
I know the hurt you and your family feel now is terrible, but I hope in time it is replaced by the memories of all the good times You had with your Mom. Know that you have friends here when you need them.. Call me anytime if you need one of them. You and your family are in my thoughts.

take care,
al

Ardan
01-14-2007, 07:26 PM
My sincere condolences, Kenny.

Ardan

Elite Aquaria
01-14-2007, 07:26 PM
Kenny,

I am sorry to learn of the loss of your mother. You will be in my prayers.

Dan

greyhoundfan
01-14-2007, 07:38 PM
Kenny, I'm sorry to hear this. I do know that your mother is blessed to have such a loving family. That's all we could really ask for.

If there's anything I can do for you give me a call.

jeep
01-14-2007, 07:44 PM
I'm sorry to hear this Kenny. Best wishes!!

Brian

discusdave
01-14-2007, 07:53 PM
Kenny,
I'll keep you and your Mother in my prayers tonight. May God bless you and keep you.
Best regards,

fishmama
01-14-2007, 08:19 PM
My deepest sympathy to your and yours Kenny. Your mother must have been wonderful to have raised such a compassionate son as you.

Take care,
Lisa

Armandi_Fishcarer
01-14-2007, 08:47 PM
My deepest condolences Kenny go out to you and your family.
Many happy returns.

Regards,
Ahmed

Green Country Discus
01-14-2007, 08:49 PM
I am truly sorry for your loss Kenny. You and your family will be in our prayers.

GrillMaster
01-14-2007, 09:36 PM
Although I have really just got to know you in the last month or two, please accept my condolences. Its a very tough time when anyone loses a loved one.

God Bless

-Mark-

cobaltblue
01-14-2007, 09:47 PM
My deepest sympathy Kenny to you and your family. She is with God now, be at peace. If you need anything my friend, maybe just someone to talk to, let me know and ill give you a call.

BOBT00LS
01-14-2007, 09:52 PM
I am sorry to hear about your loss Kenny. Im sure your mother was proud to have a son like yourself. Our prayers are with you.

Bob

traco
01-14-2007, 10:07 PM
Kenny, I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you and your family from me. Your Mom is now painfree. She loves you, knows this is a hard time for you right now and is looking down at you with love. All you have done and the time you have devoted to her was felt by her. She loves you.:angel:

Tad
01-14-2007, 10:19 PM
Kenny,
Condolences to you and your family,

Tad

rodneyfisher
01-14-2007, 10:25 PM
I am sorry to hear the news. I will continue to pray for you & your family

Squiggy
01-15-2007, 12:28 AM
My heart is heavy for the loss you have suffered, Kenny. My thoughts are with you and your family tonight....

Joe

White Worm
01-15-2007, 12:47 AM
Kenny......I'm so sorry.....
In these times of grief, try and find peace in knowing that you were the perfect son and your Mom knew that you loved her with all your heart and always will.
I know she loved you more than anything and will always watch over you.
I will talk with you soon my friend...........Michael

miko12
01-15-2007, 12:49 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss. You will be in my prayers.

kaceyo
01-15-2007, 12:58 AM
You can't really prepare for such a loss and only in time will you be comforted.
All my best,

Kacey

DISCUS USA
01-15-2007, 01:19 AM
Sorry Kenny,, shes in a better place now watching over you.. stay strong shes not here physically anymore but as long as you keep her memories she will be with you till end of time Kenny.. that will never leave you.. best wishes my friend,,

HECTOR NYC-

CAGE-RATTLER
01-15-2007, 01:39 AM
My sincere condolences to you & your family for your loss.

Ryan
01-15-2007, 03:26 AM
Kenny,

I am truly sorry for your loss. Surround yourself with family and friends during this difficult time; they will help you through this. Take care of yourself and those you love and we're here if you need us.

Ryan

pcsb23
01-15-2007, 04:34 AM
My thoughts are with you.

Paul.

GC_PAUL
01-15-2007, 05:42 AM
Kenny
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, God blessings be with you

steve.ryall
01-15-2007, 08:41 AM
Kenny, our thoughts are with you and your family.

Steve & Anna

Island
01-15-2007, 08:46 AM
Kenny,

Our deepest condolences go out to you and your family. We will keep you in our prayers.

Ingrid and Larry

swinters66
01-15-2007, 10:37 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss Kenny....Youre in my thoughts.

wolfbane
01-15-2007, 11:27 AM
Kenny, so many have expressed their feelings so well, I'm not a word-smith, so I will just say, I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you.

poconogal
01-15-2007, 03:25 PM
Kenny, I am so sorry. I pray for peace for you and and your family.

billeagan
01-15-2007, 03:33 PM
Kenny,

If you or your family needs anything please reach out.

Bill

TrevorB
01-15-2007, 04:02 PM
My condolences to you and your family.

God Bless,
Trevor

bigfish
01-15-2007, 05:07 PM
So Sorry to hear of your loss Kenny, my deepest condolences to you and your
family.
Ben Anderson.......Scotland UK.

dancor
01-15-2007, 05:44 PM
Kenny, very sorry for your loss, my condolences. Dan

discusIA
01-15-2007, 09:16 PM
Kenny - I am sorry for your loss. Let us know what we can do for you.

Matt

t_j
01-15-2007, 10:40 PM
Kenny, I'm so sorry to hear of your mothers passing. My best of wishes to you and your entire family.

Keep your head up.

etr63
01-15-2007, 10:41 PM
Kenny
I am sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my Mother 8 years ago. I know the pain you feel. Rite now the pain is bigger than you but every day it gets a little better and then the day comes when you are bigger than the pain. You are in my prayers my friend.
Earl

Dying for Discus
01-15-2007, 11:15 PM
Terribly sorry about your loss, Kenny. I do not know you very well as I am new but I know the pain of losing a mother.

All I can offer are my words. The pain will pass and flow into joyous memories. Slowly, but surely, the knowledge that you will be reunited with her on silver shores under a forever gentle spring sun will manifest. And until that day when the gates open she will bless you with the gentle wind on your face and the beauty of the universe around you.

God bless.

tpl*co
01-16-2007, 12:01 AM
Kenny, my sincere condolences on your mother, she was very blessed to have a son like you.

Big hugs

Tina

hexed
01-16-2007, 03:02 AM
Kenny,
I am so so sorry for your loss. Just remember that she loved you very much and you showed your love back everyday being there by her side. If you ever need someone to talk to just give me a call.
Frank

White Worm
01-16-2007, 03:47 AM
I borrowed some of this and wrote some of this myself for my Nan who passed away last year and I share it with kenny for his mother.

Don't grieve for me now, I’m Free,
I am following the path God laid for me
I took his hand when I heard him call,
I turned my back and left it all.
I could not stay another day,
to laugh, to love, to work or play.

Tasks left undone must stay that way,
I found that peace at close of day.
If My parting has left a void,
Then fill it with remembered Joy.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,
ah yes these things I too will miss.

Be not burdened with times of sorrow,
I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
My life’s been full, I savored much:
Good times, good friends, a loved ones touch.

Perhaps my time seemed all to brief:
Don’t lengthen it now with undue grief.
Lift up your hearts and share with me,
God wanted me now,
He set me Free.

For Kenny's Wonderful Mother.......

If there are flowers in heaven, please pick the most beautiful bouquet,
place them in her arms and tell her they are from me.
When she turns to smile and look down upon me, whisper in her ear that I love and miss her
and give her a kiss on the cheek for all to see.
Please take my mom in your arms forever now and protect her for all eternity.

Ronald
01-16-2007, 04:08 AM
My sincere condolences, Kenny.

Ronald

Discus_KC
01-16-2007, 10:01 AM
Kenny,

Cherish the memories. We are praying for you and the rest of your family.

Jack

roclement
01-16-2007, 12:04 PM
Very sorry for your loss...

Rod

CliffsDiscus
01-16-2007, 12:28 PM
Kenny,
My condolences to you and your family. Call me if you need any help.

Cliff

LizStreithorst
01-16-2007, 02:04 PM
My deepest condolences, Kenny.

Kindredspirit
01-18-2007, 10:31 AM
I will be calling you soon ~

Giniel
01-18-2007, 04:10 PM
Kenny, I am very sorry for your loss,deepest condolences from my family to yours.
Debbie

White Worm
01-19-2007, 09:15 PM
I spoke with Kenny and he is well aware of all the well wishes, gifts, etc and he is so grateful to everyone here that words cannot express it. Whoever knows Kenny, realizes what a genuinely nice person he is. He will still need some time to himself and will return to his simply family soon. When he returns, I'm sure he will update this thread and thank everyone individually like he does with all his posts and threads. No matter how you prepare for loss, its just never enough. We will be here when you are ready my friend. Let me know if you need anything. Michael

Kenny's Discus
01-23-2007, 02:48 AM
Dear Simply friends,

Allow me to express my greatest thanks for all the well wishes, flowers & prayers extended to me & my family during this difficult time. You have no idea how much that meant to me and thank you all again. As I told Marie the other day, my mom passed away peacefully last Sun morning at home with the whole family surrounding her at her bedside. It's a weird feeling knowing that on one side mom is no longer with us but on the other, I know she will not be having any more pain that had plagued her for yrs. Although it's not like I had any say as to whether mom should stay or leave; but given the torture I've seen mom got from her cancer I would not be selfish to hold mom on this earth under such discomfort...yes I have to say that I've learned to "let go" during this last few weeks...

I think the most important thing that this 3-yr journey of ours taught us was to live life to the fullest and ALWAYS love your families...I have absolutely no regret or complaints about any moment that I've spent with mom and I feel that she is now finally in God's hands.

I love you Mom forever and you'll be forever in my heart. Thank you for giving me my life and raising me all these years. Keep smiling as always mom.

Most sincerely,
Kenny

April
01-23-2007, 03:19 AM
very touching kenny.. sorry for her passing..but i can tell she was very well loved..and no regrets. what goes around comes around. you give love..you get love back. i agree with kenny...you need to never take your family for granted..you just never know how long they are with you.
again..sorry for your loss.

Kenny's Discus
01-23-2007, 03:26 AM
Hi Marie - thank you for creating this thread on my behalf. Don't work too hard and I'll be calling you soon. Thanks Marie.:)

Hello Amber, Marilyn - thank you I hear you and I agreed with you both wholeheartedly. You two take care too.:)

Hi Al - thank you Al...yes having friends during moment like this helps a lot and I'm so grateful...I know I'm very blessed. :angel: Thank you Al and I have a small surprise for you my friend...check out the RGD wigglers thread later on.;)

Hello Ardan, Dan, Reid, Brian, Dave, Lisa, Ahmed, Andrew, Mark, Chris, Bob, Barb, Tad, Rodnet, Joe - thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your warmed words and prayers. I'm overwhelmed to say the least and I wish every one of you the very best in everything. Take care friends.:)

Hi Mike & Lisa - thank you my friend for the poem, flowers and prayers. I'm blessed to have a friend like you. Please do drop by when you'll be around my area as I need to thank you in person for all you've done for me during these times Mike.

Hi Miko, Kacey, Cage, Ryan, Paul, GC Paul, Steve & Anna, Ingrid & Larry, Swinters66, Debbie G, Connie, Bill, Trevor, Ben, Dan, Matt, Tiffany - thank you for all of your warm supports and kind thoughts when it's needed the most....definitely what friends are for and they're all very, very much appreciated. Thank you friends.

Sorry Kenny,, shes in a better place now watching over you.. stay strong shes not here physically anymore but as long as you keep her memories she will be with you till end of time Kenny.. that will never leave you.. best wishes my friend,,
HECTOR NYC-

Hi Hector - I appreciate the above so much and I believe this is exactly what's taking place...I'll remember your words deeply forever. Thank you Hector.

Hi Earl - I'm truly sorry to hear about your mom but I'm sure she is in a great great place right now. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me Earl.

Hi Dying for Discus - your words means so much to me and thank you friend.:)

Hi Tina - thank you and I'm so sorry to hear that your dad is not doing well...be strong Tina and your whole family will be in our prayers. If you need to talk I'll always be here for you.

Hi Ronald, Jack, Rod, Cliff, Liz, Debbie - thank you all for the kind thoughts. Jack, I will be doing just that: cherish the memories. Thanks friends.

Hi Mario - thanks for the call the other day. Appreciate that a lot my friend. Talk with you soon.

Greatest thanks to all,
Kenny

Kenny's Discus
01-23-2007, 03:30 AM
very touching kenny.. sorry for her passing..but i can tell she was very well loved..and no regrets. what goes around comes around. you give love..you get love back. i agree with kenny...you need to never take your family for granted..you just never know how long they are with you.
again..sorry for your loss.

Thank you April. Please allow me to agree with you...yes never take families for granted and always love them no matter what.

Take care April,
Kenny

Kindredspirit
01-23-2007, 08:57 AM
Hi Marie - thank you for creating this thread on my behalf. Don't work too hard and I'll be calling you soon. Thanks Marie.:) Kenny

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_2_4.gif

White Worm
01-23-2007, 05:22 PM
Hi Mike & Lisa - thank you my friend for the poem, flowers and prayers. I'm blessed to have a friend like you. Please do drop by when you'll be around my area as I need to thank you in person for all you've done for me during these times Mike.

Anytime my friend. Glad to see you around. After all you have done for me, its the least I could do. Lisa and I will definately plan a day and get out to visit you soon.

GrillMaster
01-23-2007, 09:06 PM
Kenny my friend...I wish you all the best from here on out, an I know your mom will rain down all the warm wishes and prosperity that you deserve!

You have been a intricate part of Simply, an now that your back, I know that the passion an comraderie you show for the hobby, you show for each an everyone here, will in fact remain!

God Bless Kenny...

Welcome Back!

-Mark-

Kenny's Discus
01-24-2007, 08:09 AM
Hi Mark - thank you for the warm welcome back and your very kind pms re my family. I'll try to move on now...knowing mom's in a much better place where nothing can disturb her anymore.

Best wishes to you also Mark and again many many thanks for your well wishes. Stay in touch Mark.

Kenny