PDA

View Full Version : What to do!!!!!!

diskboy
01-16-2007, 06:58 PM
Ok, I don't really want to get out of discus but I am setting my 55 up as a reef tank and my snowflake eel I have can't go into a reef so I have to keep it in the 20 gallon I had planned for the 2 health strong discus (the runt got really sick fast and died unexpectedly). I can't have another tank but I don't want to get ride of my babies. :(

diskboy
01-16-2007, 07:00 PM
I might be willing to give them away to anyone who is willing to so me how to ship and pay shipping or meet me half way. But im not 100% on gettign ride of them.

Dying for Discus
01-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Where are u located?? I'm southern ohio and want to take a road trip soon. :D I lost my melon and have been having aggression issues since so more discus for me would be great. What kind are they? How big??

diskboy
01-17-2007, 06:35 PM
I'm not 100% on getting ride of my discus I still have till june before making a deccision. But I am located in Upstate New York. I have two discus a Red Marlboro and a Snakeskin. They are both about 4".

White Worm
01-17-2007, 07:28 PM
The 3rd unexpected death could have been from pecking order syndrome (P.O.S). If you plan to stay in discus, get 4 more unless you have a pair with your remaining 2. If your remaining 2 are not a pair, be prepared for the P.O.S to strike again. Dominant fish will ulitimately stress (bully) the others (1 or 2) until death unless there is numbers to dispurse the aggression. JMO