PDA

View Full Version : Hai Feng Super Bits

miko12
01-20-2007, 03:56 AM
I just wanted to get some feed back on how good Hai Feng Super Bits is. Is it good? Do the discus love this?

Kingsfan
01-20-2007, 07:22 AM
i saw this at the LFS today but got colorbits instead, i'd also like to know about these, thx

Greg Richardson
01-20-2007, 01:34 PM
May be you can find it here? Did quick search and not sure if it's what you want. Some interesting food there.

http://www.haifeng.com/en/index_en.php

April
01-20-2007, 07:59 PM
i had some once..my fish didnt eat them but..that was long ago. maybe its just what they are used to. of course mine arent big on tetrabits either so there you have it. lol.
i use ocean nutrition formula one flake. they love it.
buy some and try it..and let us all know.

miko12
01-22-2007, 01:47 PM
Might as well stick with Tetra Bits aka Tetra Color

korbi_doc
01-22-2007, 09:02 PM
I just wanted to get some feed back on how good Hai Feng Super Bits is. Is it good? Do the discus love this?

:) I fed these to all my discus when I was in NJ, but now couldn't find the big 1 Kg container...they had 2 types, red & blue...for my yellow discus, fed only the blue....my fish loved'm...may use'm again...good food for discus....JMO, Dottie ;)

korbi_doc
01-22-2007, 09:03 PM
Might as well stick with Tetra Bits aka Tetra Color

:) My new fish won't touch Tetra bits, but they are wild..lol...Dottie ;)

miko12
01-22-2007, 09:19 PM
Dottie,

Sunrise tropical has for like $10 per can. In terms of growth and color, how does it compare to Tetra Bits?

Mike

korbi_doc
01-22-2007, 10:56 PM
Dottie,

Sunrise tropical has for like $10 per can. In terms of growth and color, how does it compare to Tetra Bits?

Mike

:) Mike, my fish did well on the Hai Feng, they liked it better than the tetra bits, & grew well....these new fish won't touch tetra bits....when I have the choice, Hai Feng wins out over Tetrabits every time,(red & blue, the blue for yellows, esp to keep the yellow color)...need to get some HF for these & see if they'll eat'm.....'course they're wilds, so they prefer "worms" & guess I'll start earthworms soon....lol...HBWs are their "thing" right now...lol......Dottie ;)