PDA

View Full Version : More Stuff For Sale!!!!!!!!!

crazy4discus
01-29-2007, 01:36 AM
As everyone know from my earlier post about a week ago i am getting out of the hobby now... I sold all of my discus and my tank setup already... Now what i have for sale is a like new barely used r o unit... Its a six stage 100 gallons per day... I only used it for about 3 weeks and only got less then 400 gallons out of it when i had a breeding pair of discus... I bought it new for 125.00 with shipping i paid 140.00 total for it.... I also got the tds meter and the ph meter also that i am selling with the r o unit.... I will take offers and the highest offer will win... Either that or i will sell it to anyone who gives me a reasonable offer.... This thing is basically new....
Then i have a brand new box of jungles parasite clear 100 tablets... I paid 24.99 for it looking for best offer on that also... I purchased it about a month ago now... Well thanks for looking and i hope to come back to this hobby again once i have more time on my hands...

crazy4discus
01-29-2007, 11:55 PM
Everything is now sold... Ro unit with tds and ph meter went for 125.00 and the parasite clear for 18.00.. Thanks for looking everyone!!!