PDA

View Full Version : TORNADOES! Everyone OKAY???

Kindredspirit
02-02-2007, 09:28 AM
I am watching the news and apparently tornadoes hit in the middle of the night! There are some 20,000 w/o power:)

YO........Ryan........? Tell us you are okay please! Interstate 4 is shut down and Interstate 95 is a mess as well? ..."several tornadoes touch down in Centeral Florida".....You have to be feeling something Ryan and all who are in Florida!

Let us know!

Marie ~ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_4_10.gif

Kindredspirit
02-02-2007, 10:42 AM
Come on Flordia Peeps! Ryan I am not seeing you around babe:confused: The news is devastating ~ Lake County....They also say the tornadoes are heading perhaps towards Kennedy Space Center....Many cell phone towers are down ....:( Vero Beach? Tell me Ryan you are not near Vero Beach?

I am talkin to myself here....hopefully that is not a bad thing ~

I am so sorry for anyone who has suffered thru this ~ You are in our prayers here in Cali~

Marie~ :angel:

Ryan
02-02-2007, 10:54 AM
I'm here and at work (unfortunately). Sorry to cut our call short but the boss was lingering around :)

Things were mostly just wet here in our area. Lake County is a neighboring county where my grandma lives but we called her this morning and she said she was fine. I-95 and I-4 are shut down in several places due to bad accidents and flooding but luckily I take a back route to work and I avoid I-95 completely. Several of our employees couldn't make it in due to road closures though.

Most of the rain moved through our area overnight. It started yesterday about 7pm and it didn't let up until around 4 or 5am here. It's south of us now, in Brevard County and around the Kennedy Space Center.

Ryan

AmberC
02-02-2007, 11:00 AM
Glad to hear everything is ok in your neck of the woods Ryan!

brewmaster15
02-02-2007, 11:00 AM
Good to hear Ryan!:)

-al

Kindredspirit
02-02-2007, 11:05 AM
I'm here and at work (unfortunately). Sorry to cut our call short but the boss was lingering around :)Ryan

uh huh...sure! lol! Np, Ryan I have to jam to a staff mtg....I just remembered that I had your number so I thought I am calling this brat so I do not have to worry thru a 14hour work day;)

Ya sound good Ryan:) I am glad all is okay!

M~ :balloon: