PDA

View Full Version : They are the best!!

ShinShin
02-04-2007, 11:03 PM
They started out the season the best, undefeated after the first nine games, and they ended the best, as Super Bowl champs, with a total domination of Da Bears. The Colts played in your face smash mouth football all throughout the playoffs and beat them all. Their defense shined big time tonight as it did during the previous 3 playoff games. Now, who can honestly say the Colts aren't the best team this season? Or, was it a Chicago meltdown? ;)

Mat

alpine
02-04-2007, 11:10 PM
Manning Rules :balloon:

roberto.

fishmama
02-04-2007, 11:13 PM
Well...I certainly agree...just see my posts made pre-game in the poll.

Yes, I am being gloat! Sorry, no apologies here ;-)

Squiggy
02-05-2007, 12:18 AM
Da Bears had a slim chance going into the the game....But Rex gave that and more away in the second half. Its a shame. It was a good game for the first half...

CAGE-RATTLER
02-05-2007, 01:58 AM
As much as i hate the colts (for obvious reasons) i have to give it to them ......... they're D played tough and looked real good through out the post season!!

5 Bears turnovers is hard to overcome and i think they should have stuck to the run more. Grossman was pathetic!

White Worm
02-05-2007, 02:08 AM
Rex was always an average QB at best this season and his novice play and inexperience shined like never before on this occasion. Even if he could actually throw, I think the Colts would have been too much for them. The bears road to the superbowl on the backs of their defense and special teams play but there is always next year. A new year with every team starting with a clean slate. GO AFC!!