PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City Discus

dliles6254
02-16-2007, 11:52 AM
I have not been a member of this site very and I have only had my Discus for a few months. I was just wanting to find some people in Kansas City and find out if they ever meet up. I did get my discus from Jack (Discus KC) and they are great!! He gave me alot of info when I was getting set up. There was not to many places in town to go for help or info. So I was just checking to see who was from here.

jeep
02-16-2007, 12:39 PM
:thumbsup:

dragonlover
02-19-2007, 05:37 PM
Hello! I am a new member to this site also, and also new to discus. I have 4 right now that I bought from Northland Pets in Riverside, MO. They are way small babies that I have had about a week.

I would like to add a few (I have a 75g and would like to pair) while young. Discus KC??? Can't find it in the phone book--can you help me with this? Thanks!

April
02-19-2007, 06:17 PM
go to the sponsor section. hes there.. hes the best there is . hes not a pet store..hes a devoted discus breeder. him and his partner willie .

Discus_KC
02-19-2007, 06:31 PM
Dragonlover,

Give me a call. It's always nice seeing more Discus lovers in KC.

Jack

(816) 746-6845

GrillMaster
02-19-2007, 08:47 PM
How great is that!! Gettin all the Discus buds together in KC..

Jack is the go to man for sure there in Kansas! :thumbsup:

tc
Mark

dragonlover
02-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Realized I updated the other thread but not this one. Great advice, everyone! Jack's fish are stunning, and he is a great guy. His basement is a discus dream--the pictures on the net don't do it justice!

Very happy with the fish I got and thankful for all Jack's help. Anyone in the tri-state area needs to make the trip to see his place, that's for sure!