PDA

View Full Version : Suggesstion for Chicagoland Discus meetings.

Tropical Haven
03-19-2007, 09:17 AM
I thought that I would throw this out to see what everyone thought of this suggestion. Is there a way we can hold the meeting on a Saturday day or evening instead of a Friday because traffic is really bad on a Friday evening to get to the meeting. I could be wrong but I would think that it would make the drive a lot easier and faster for everyone else as well if it was on a weekend instead of a weekday. I know that I could make the majority of the meetings if it wasn't on a Friday night.

Scott

Squiggy
03-19-2007, 11:35 AM
:inquisitive: Does a salmon say "wouldn't it be easier to spawn downstream?".....

j/k :D

Joe

billeagan
03-19-2007, 12:35 PM
The first meeting was on a saturday.

Tropical Haven
03-19-2007, 01:12 PM
I wasn't sure if they were always on Fridays or not, so thats why I threw out a suggestion.

Harriett
03-19-2007, 02:01 PM
Scott, no problem, we can shoot to have the next one on a saturday!
Best regards
Harriett

CARY_GLdiscus
03-19-2007, 04:21 PM
I have a Ideal!

Lets have it here in Michigan : )

Polar_Bear
03-19-2007, 05:24 PM
Last Saturday was St. Paddy's Day, which is why we choose Friday instead. Next one will be on a Saturday again, who knows, maybe in Michigan.

Harriett
03-19-2007, 06:18 PM
Uh, Cary,
Have to remind you here here about some vague promise made last time we were together [GCCAChicago speaking engagement....oriental leopards, remember?] to show up this summer and cook me ribs on the BBQ in your secret style, etc....any memory of this? Probably not. Anyhow, seems there's about 20 of us, 1 of you, get in your car and drive due west...you can't miss. We'd be glad to see you.
H

Andres
03-19-2007, 07:27 PM
Uh, Cary,
Have to remind you here here about some vague promise made last time we were together [GCCAChicago speaking engagement....oriental leopards, remember?] to show up this summer and cook me ribs on the BBQ in your secret style, etc....any memory of this? Probably not. Anyhow, seems there's about 20 of us, 1 of you, get in your car and drive due west...you can't miss. We'd be glad to see you.
H

Ha!!! Ha!!! But those ribs sound good. Really, Cary you should take a drive down here on the next meeting. Maybe we could have a BBQ outside as a part of the meeting.

Andres

Tropical Haven
03-19-2007, 10:11 PM
Boy, ribs sure sound good too.