PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation Needed - pls help

klkch1
04-03-2007, 06:44 AM
Hi Everyone :)

I am looking for discus exporters in Vietnam and I understand that they supply very good quality Pigeon Checkerboards (Pc) or Pigeon Snakeskin (Pss) at quite a good price. Does anyone here knows a breeder in Vietnam that's renown for selling high quality Pc and Pss ?

Any help from the kind forumers is much appreciated. If you have, pls pm me.

Cheers

devonpond
04-03-2007, 11:00 AM
If you can read this, I believe this is a Vietnamese discus forum. No Google translation, though.

Link (http://www.aquarium.ppcvn.com/diendan/index.php?showtopic=1508)

I've heard similar comments - good quality discus can be found from Vietnamese breeders at exceptionally reasonable prices.

However, I've also heard that international airfreight is skyhigh out of Vietnam.

billeagan
04-03-2007, 11:08 AM
I was importing out of vietnam. Great quality; unfortunately as with most of my experience in dealing with exporters they send you 3" fish that you are ordering and the 4th order you get really small fish closer to the 2" size so you are paying the 3" price...

klkch1
04-03-2007, 08:18 PM
Hi Devonpond :)

Thanks but it looks like the link is inaccessible.

Hi Billeagan

I do agree with you that in some cases and for price we pay, we may not get what we want :( It's a common scenario in the discus industry. This is specifically the reason why I want to find a breeder who commits totally to quality.

Cheers

devonpond
04-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Thanks but it looks like the link is inaccessible.

Works from my end, but it is very slow to load.

klkch1
04-05-2007, 08:15 PM
Will try again ! Thanks :)