PDA

View Full Version : This is for Tina, her pair finally did it!

Kenny's Discus
04-15-2007, 08:14 PM
Hi Tina - remember these guys?;) A local breeder friend bought your pair from me a few months ago and after a few tries they finally made it! When I heard of the news I went to his place because I know you would want to see them(I would;)) You must be proud of them!

I hope thse pics will make your day(sry about the picture quality + the water marks on the glass).;) Hope you've been well my friend.

Pics of the pair a few months ago.

Tropical Haven
04-15-2007, 08:16 PM
Where's the pics at?

Kenny's Discus
04-15-2007, 08:20 PM
be patient my friend.:) I uploaded the wrong pics earlier...hold on.;)

Pics of the big Red White male with frys. My friend used a divider since there were pushing each other a little I was told. Everything is nice and calm as they should be at the moment so no worries Tina.;)

Kenny's Discus
04-15-2007, 08:23 PM
Pics of the female with frys.;)

Kenny's Discus
04-15-2007, 08:29 PM
Altogether I think there are about 60-70 frys from this batch. It's always amazing to see discus parents carrying babies...words/pics can't even describe it imo..

I hope you like these pics of your pair Tina...if you want to have first picks of these frys I will make sure that my friend will fullfill your requests LOL.:D You just have to make the drive.:p From what I saw there are at least 2 different color strains within the group.

Take care,
Kenny

Finally pics of the pair(divider in between)

turkis
04-15-2007, 08:30 PM
Pics of the female with frys.;)

Hey Kenny,
Looking good my friend and good luck with them.
Mario

:D :D :D

Kenny's Discus
04-15-2007, 08:34 PM
Thank you Mario but I did not breed these fish.:o :p

Well at least I did tell my friend to use R/O after a few unsuccessful tries LOL!:D :D

Thanks Mario,
Kenny

tpl*co
04-15-2007, 09:21 PM
Kenny, You did breed the male, remember?

I knew they'd get it right eventually, I'm surprised they didn't like the magic garage though ;)

Tina

Kenny's Discus
04-18-2007, 07:37 AM
Yeah that was quite a while ago Tina...it's how we first met remember?:)

I talked to my friend already 2 days ago when I was at his place again looking at the frys and he wanted you to know that you're more than welcome to have first picks of this very first batch at zero charge to you...I do have to ask since they're his pair now.;)

Thanks Tina,
Kenny

A few more pics of the pair using my camera.(point and shoot)

AmberC
04-18-2007, 08:04 AM
Great pics Kenny! :D

Kenny's Discus
04-18-2007, 08:27 AM
Thanks Amber.:) This pair look much better in person than in these pics.

Kenny

cbkok97
04-18-2007, 06:31 PM
Hi Kenny, the discus is very unique. What type of discus is this? BTW, the pictures look really good. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Brandon

tpl*co
04-18-2007, 06:38 PM
Hi Kenny, the discus is very unique. What type of discus is this? BTW, the pictures look really good. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Brandon

Dad's a snow leopard and mom's a red/white :).

Can't wait :). I want some that look like mom (or even more red). I miss that pair! I'm so glad they got it right for someone :).

Tina

VL67
04-19-2007, 10:08 AM
As my nearly 3 year old would say..."Dats Koowl!!" (Translation: That's cool!) LOL:) Kudos to your friend Kenny!!:D :D Nice pictures also.;)

Regards,

Vince