PDA

View Full Version : Did everybody get their ACA convention reservations

tpl*co
04-16-2007, 06:05 PM
Early Reservation price of $40 for those booked before April 19! I got mine :D . Can anyone tell me what NADA has planned for the San Francisco Discus trip?

Tina

alpine
04-16-2007, 08:36 PM
I just did last night. The flights, hotel and then the convention, rejoined the ACA and joined the Sacramento club (give them the support).
I am very exited about this ACA convention,
roberto.

AmberC
04-16-2007, 10:45 PM
I have had my plane tickets since December :D

tpl*co
04-17-2007, 12:23 AM
I just did last night. The flights, hotel and then the convention, rejoined the ACA and joined the Sacramento club (give them the support).
I am very exited about this ACA convention,
roberto.

Do you have to belong to the ACA too? I can't wait to see you guys!

Tina

Kindredspirit
04-17-2007, 12:55 AM
I have had my plane tickets since December :D

:)

White Worm
04-17-2007, 12:57 AM
Good to go here! :D

poconogal
04-17-2007, 09:04 AM
:( Turns out I can't make it... we have a family trip scheduled for July as well that we have to make - can't do both, too expensive...

Sigh... there's always next year...

Kindredspirit
04-17-2007, 09:47 AM
:( Turns out I can't make it... we have a family trip scheduled for July as well that we have to make - can't do both, too expensive...

Sigh... there's always next year...

I know:( But I won't be there next year....! Hell, if it wasn't in Sac, I wld not be here THIS year:p

.....and you and John coulda had my room, man:D The Amber(s) and I would be forced downstairs with the fishes and the Newfs, who still have not climbed those stairs, Connie!

I miss you already, woman:(

poconogal
04-17-2007, 09:56 AM
I know:( But I won't be there next year....! Hell, if it wasn't in Sac, I wld not be here THIS year:p

.....and you and John coulda had my room, man:D The Amber(s) and I would be forced downstairs with the fishes and the Newfs, who still have not climbed those stairs, Connie!

I miss you already, woman:(
I'm really disappointed, I was looking forward to going and meeting all you guys for months... :(

Awwwww, well maybe you WILL be there next year, ya never know... wonder where it'll be next year?

Uh, who's John? We should've at least been introduced before we shared a room, dontcha think? Maybe? LOL!!!! And what would Kurt say?

Can't believe the Newfs have not climbed the stairs yet! Incredible, Marie!

alpine
04-17-2007, 06:06 PM
Tina, you have to have a membership in the ACA or the host Sacramento club .. I joined both .

roberto.