04-20-2007, 02:14 AM
Time for an update of Kenny's 3R2's...:D

Hi Jeff,
Those fish are looking good, nice work.
Mario

;) ;) ;)

Kenny's Discus
04-20-2007, 08:11 AM
I reeeeally want them back Jeff :D...they're about what now, 4" TL?

I think you're doing an excellent job raising these guys. See you Sat my friend!

Kenny

brewmaster15
04-20-2007, 08:56 AM
Jeff,

I reeeeally want them back Jeff :D...they're about what now, 4" TL

I really want to see Kenny have them back too.....then he can send them to me;);););):):)

Seriously...you've done a great job with them and you should be proud!:) Keep up the great work and when you get fry...have kenny show you how to ship....to Connecticut!:D

-al

jchan108
04-20-2007, 03:55 PM
Thanks everyone for your comments!!!

Kenny, the largest one is a little over 4" TL now. I think they are about 5 months old, right? Pretty good for a beginner....hehe:D

I guess I'm proud of these fish! I always get complaints from my wife and kids that I spend too much time with the fish, and my wife has never had anything good to say about them. But the other day, she looked at the 3R2s and said: "these fish look pretty good":)

greyhoundfan
04-20-2007, 04:30 PM
I always get complaints from my wife and kids that I spend too much time with the fish, and my wife has never had anything good to say about them. But the other day, she looked at the 3R2s and said: "these fish look pretty good":)

Jchan, I hear you about the complaints!! I get the exact same thing. It has been a very sore point for me lately. Especially since my wife's mother is in town now and has probably been complaining about that to my wife.

My wife agreed to me getting more fish tanks but now she's acting like that conversation never took place.:mad: :mad:

I envy people out there where their significant other supports their love for this hobby. We just can't explaint it to them if they don't. They don't appreciat our love for it.

I digress.. Your 3R2s are FANTASTIC!!