PDA

View Full Version : Some pictures...

pinkertd
04-25-2007, 08:32 PM
Heres some beginner photos of my tank and fishies...

pinkertd
04-25-2007, 08:47 PM
Heres Some more photos of my fish and my puppy Molly.

Felixd
04-25-2007, 11:13 PM
Hi Debbie,

Nice fish. Beautiful puppy...

The last Discus on the right... what strain is it?

Very nice colors, looks very much like the original Discus I saw many decades ago. I've been searching for that color and look. Whom did you buy it from?

Thanks...

Darren's Discus
04-25-2007, 11:52 PM
Debbie,
nice pictures your fish and tank look good,thanks for sharing.

cheers

pinkertd
04-26-2007, 07:28 AM
Thanks Felix,
The large discus in the last picture is a deep red turq from Discus Madness in Glen Ridge, NJ. My son's digital camera (or my inexperience at fish picture taking) doesn't show the fish as beautiful as he is in person. A beautifully colored fish and he's king of my tank.

Had to throw a picture of the pup in, she has an insane love of chasing and trying to catch the light from flashlights so when she saw the camera flash go off she began her little comedy show of trying to catch it!

Tropical Haven
04-26-2007, 08:55 AM
Nice fish, thanks for the pictures.

dragonlover
04-26-2007, 03:38 PM
Nice tank...and beautiful round fishes! thanks for posting!

dragonlover
04-26-2007, 03:40 PM
Nicely planted tank...and beautiful round fishes! thanks for posting! The color contrast of fish/plants is going to look even more spectacular as the "kids" grow, keep us updated.

poconogal
04-26-2007, 04:10 PM
Hi Debbi. Your tank looks beautiful, fish too. I love the one that's fourth from the left in the first post of pics. What is it? Did you get it from Mathias?

pinkertd
04-26-2007, 05:28 PM
Darren, Scott, Laura and Connie - thanks for the kind compliments!
Hi Connie! That fish you like is one of my white leopards from Kenny's :D Tony Tan shipment. I feel so fortunate to have them. They are gorgeous now, imagine when they are full grown! Discus are so beautifully colored that when people see my tank for the first time they think they are saltwater fish!:D :D