PDA

View Full Version : Angel Baby Questions!

Kindredspirit
05-15-2007, 09:21 AM
Hey Guys ~ I have this Angel baby fish and I was wondering if I am robbing him of any important nutrients by just feeding him what I feed my discus in the same tank...I saw yesterday all these dif choices of Angel fish food at the lfs!:confused:

I never bought any of that with Ms. Splotches ~ she ate whatever I gave to Ms. Pringles! So any thougths on that would be greatly apprecitated ~

Also ~

This Angel baby swims backwards quite a bit?.....he does...! Is this common? It is comical to watch....but....I.... dunno....doesnt seem to bright either:( But I really love him!

Thanks!

Marie ~ :balloon:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/MidnightKiss4u/IMG_1512Small-2.jpg

Tropical Haven
05-15-2007, 11:55 AM
Marie,
You can never go wrong feeding your angels the same thing you feed your discus with because of the protein issue. You will be fine, just keep up the good work.

Kindredspirit
05-15-2007, 09:33 PM
That is what I thought, Scott! This is only my second Angel....

Thank You!!

Bainbridge Mike
05-15-2007, 10:22 PM
generally speaking, I would try to give your angel fish more veggies than you would typically provide in a discus diet.

Mike

Kindredspirit
05-15-2007, 10:53 PM
Thanks Mike.

aqua
05-17-2007, 02:55 PM
The angel will eat whatever you feed the discus and seem to grow bigger in discus tank eating discus food. Also, soon your discus will be more aggressive and active during feeding times with the angels in the tank. And that is what you want!