PDA

View Full Version : A visit to Singapore's Peter Choo

Wahter
06-11-2007, 07:04 PM
The second to last discus breeder that I visited was Peter Choo of http://www.discushabitat.com/. His store is a short walk from one of the MRT stations. He was doing a water change while I was there, but he was still very helpful and would stop to let me take some photos. Peter's working on a blue + golden cross strain. Out of the fish he had, my favorites were the albinos and the golden leopard snakeskins. Enjoy!

Walter

Peter Choo
06-15-2007, 06:43 AM
Wahter, it is very nice meeting up with you and thanks for the pictures. They are very well taken. How was your trip to Sentosa? Was it wet?

greyhoundfan
06-15-2007, 09:08 AM
Wahter, I'm drooling over your trip.. Thanks for posting!!

Peter lovely discus you have.

Tropical Haven
06-15-2007, 09:13 AM
Nice looking pictures.

jack396
06-15-2007, 09:28 AM
Walter,

You are obviously a passionate lover of discus! You have done everyone a great service with this documentary of your trip. I find myself wanting to go to these places also... Thanks!

Peter's fish are stunningly beautiful!!!:D

Greg Richardson
06-15-2007, 10:29 AM
Peter. Beautiful Spots. Would love to see more pictures of your spotteds.
Thanks Walter for these!

ezeke1
06-15-2007, 10:59 AM
Wow so that's what the golden leopard snakeskin parents look like! Awesome work Peter :thumbsup: I have two juvies and I can only hope they grow up to look like those.

Walter, thanks for posting the wonderful pics!

Wahter
06-15-2007, 06:24 PM
Wahter, it is very nice meeting up with you and thanks for the pictures. They are very well taken. How was your trip to Sentosa? Was it wet?

Hi Peter. Thanks for letting me take the photos.

I was rushed on Sentosa because one of my friends had arranged for me to have dinner with a single lady friend (at Suntec). Anyway, Sentosa was nice, but I did not get to see Fort Siloso, maybe next time.

Thanks!

Walter

Peter Choo
06-15-2007, 11:47 PM
Hi guys, thanks for the generous comments.

Greg, I will post some pictures of juv ALSS in the near future. They are still infant and I do not like to color my fishes too much so let's wait together for them. I will post some pictures of my other fishes soon for your comments. Take care.