PDA

View Full Version : Bummer!!!

alxjss
06-13-2007, 06:21 PM
Okay, so I come home from work and guess what? Bet u can't guess. Ok, i will tell u. My eheim fish feeder was at the bottom of the tank! I have sections for a hood and one of the sections was @ the botttom also. Can't figure that one out. Do u think my feeder will work again? I don't know how long it was submerged, but took the batts out and am drying it out. If not, I just ate $40. + dollars....... O well, part of the bumps i guess....:thumbsdown: Guess i should be thankful my fish didn't get hurt or all the food stayed in the feeder,,,, whew!
also, my little beta freckles is sick. His stomach is giant. He must have overeaten or maybe constipated. poor guy...:(

fishmama
06-13-2007, 06:35 PM
That is a bummer...luckily nofishy got shocked!

greyhoundfan
06-13-2007, 07:06 PM
Petsolutions.com has them on sell again for 40.00

alxjss
06-13-2007, 08:51 PM
the fish can get shocked by that? wow, that would suck, big time. I am feeding them emensly so maybe i can do w/o the feeder for a while. I will try it. Thanks for ur replys

Camden
06-13-2007, 09:33 PM
wow, luckily the food stayed in the feeder. Hows the Beta doing? Epsom salt I know helps constipation.

phidelt85
06-13-2007, 10:01 PM
If the feeder fell into his tank. He probably gorged himself on any food that did fall in. My crowntail had a buffet when I added about 30 cherry shrimp into his tank. The majority were babies and they were all pretty much gone by the next day. He was as big as a whale. About 5 days later he's back to normal.

alxjss
06-13-2007, 10:08 PM
beta is the same. Poor little guy. I never did epsom salts before. Do u know what dosage to use on one little beta? If so, share.
Guess what? Okay i will tell u. lol. I love that.... anyway, i dried out the feeder and it works! Isnt that something? What a great thing. I can't believi it. I reprogramed it and try it out. The self serve jobber works, so i take it it will work. My fingers r crossed:D

alxjss
06-14-2007, 04:46 PM
well, seems like the feeder is good. Worked fine. Ok, ehiem feeders r good, thats for sure....:D