PDA

View Full Version : Ocean Nutrition - Frozen Blood Worms - Anyone try?

Elcid
07-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Hi Guyz:

Has anyone used these, seems 28% cheaper than Hikari Cubes at the Doctor!

thanks,
Sandeep

Don Trinko
07-04-2007, 06:03 PM
I have tryed the Hikari and Sf brands but not the Ocean Nutrition. The Hikari is better that the Sf. Don T.

brewmaster15
07-05-2007, 05:38 AM
Sandeep,
If you are looking for a less expensive Blood worm alternative, try talking to Bill Eagan... He sells a no name brand that I have heard very positive feedback on from many.

hth,
al

Elcid
07-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Hi Guyz:

Thanks for the feedback! I guess no ones tried it yet! I guess I'll order a few packs in my next order and let you know how they are!

take care,
Sandeep

AmberC
07-05-2007, 11:54 AM
I have found that foster and smith are generally a lot more expensive than other places. Have you tried bigalsonline.com too?

sleonard
07-06-2007, 02:11 AM
I just got 10 packs from Fosters about a month ago. They seem to be a bit bigger than the Hikari and my discus like them.

If you are ordering enough frozen food, Foster's $20 flat-fee shipping can really make them competitive.

Scott

GottaBeKiN
07-20-2007, 10:16 PM
I just ordered 30 packs of those from Foster and Smith, and they seem to be just as good. My larger dicus and 1 1/2 month old discus frys don't seem to know any difference.

Greg Richardson
07-20-2007, 11:13 PM
Foster has the best shipping rates of anyone that I have seen day after day. Their prices are great. Wait for their sales and do even better.

I'm going to go with Bill this winter when he is able to reduce his shipping costs and has his big sale. His costs for shipping in Summertime is not competitive. He will tell you that. He has a good reputation for larger worms. Going to stock up to make it till Summer Foster sale time.

If you do it right should be able to get Foster in Summer and Bills in Winter.