PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Hong Kong soon

robust discus
07-21-2007, 09:17 PM
Can someone tell me can i bring back some disus in hand carried or part of luggage? Or has anyone done it lately?

Thanx

White Worm
07-21-2007, 09:45 PM
Check with the airline because some have a limit of 3 ounce liquid only.

woodenfish
09-18-2007, 07:45 PM
I have but a while back in 2,000.

I want to know also.

Has anyone done so lately, after 9-11 when everything became stricter?

I think the street famous for aquarium is being razed for new development, I'm sure there will be shops elsewhere, may not be as concentrated like a fair everyday. The street is/was Tong Chui Street in Kowloon, I believe, just off the subway exit.

Wahter
09-18-2007, 07:49 PM
Mario was there in the spring; maybe he knows if Tung Choi Street in Mongkok is going to be torn down (I hope not - but they've been tearing down a couple of the stations for the Star Ferry over the last few months, so I guess it's possible).

Walter

fishmama
09-18-2007, 09:58 PM
Check with the airline...I couldn't carry on "live" animals on a recent domestic flight. You may be able to transport them in non-carryon luggage. I just have a hard time trusting my purchase to baggage handlers.

April
09-20-2007, 09:22 PM
im sure you can check them as luggage..but not sure on customs procedures in the states..that you better find out also before you try it. here its easy..dont need an import license. the states..i think you may..unless for your own use. find out first before you end up witha box of fish you cant clear. you cant take them on as hand luggage..as no liquids. might get enough liquid allowed for a shirmp..