PDA

View Full Version : MCA EXPO 2007

Rinko
07-25-2007, 04:25 PM
The Midwest Cichlid Association proudly presents MCA EXPO 2007 (http://www.midwestcichlid.com/expo07.html). An amazing event featuring a great list of speakers; a fish show with over 20 classes sanctioned by the American Cichlid Association, the North American Discus Association, & The Angelfish Society; and a big Manufacturer's Donated Dry Goods Auction on Sunday morning followed by a huge fish auction.

Speakers include : Pam Chin (African Cichlids), Willie Loh (Discus), Ted Judy (West African Cichlids), Mo Devlin (Central Amercan Cichlids), Nathan Lujan (Loricariids), Chuck Hawks (Angelfish), Jeremy Basch (Geophagus), Ray Lucas (Peru Collecting Trip), & Larry Arnold (Aquarium Setup).

This event takes place the weekend of Sept 21-23 in Des Moines, Iowa.

For more information & registration - http://www.midwestcichlid.com/expo07.html

Rinko
08-15-2007, 10:44 PM
There's been a change in the lineup. Terry Fairfield is unable to attend. Willie Loh, current NADA President, has graciously agreed to step-in & talk about "Discus: The K.I.S.S. Approach".

alpine
08-16-2007, 08:52 PM
Wow, Pam Shin, Willie Loh , Ted Judy..etc ..etc ...ACA and NADA sanctioned show !!! I might have to go there in september....

roberto.

Discus_KC
08-17-2007, 01:04 PM
What a great group of speakers !!!!

Jack

Rinko
09-07-2007, 11:58 PM
What a great group of speakers !!!!

Jack

Are you & Willie G. coming up?

Rinko
09-17-2007, 07:57 PM
Should be lots of discus nuts attending & showing this coming weekend. Hope to see a few of you there. The Show & Vendors area are free to attend. The Auctions on Sunday only $2 to attend. Should be a great time! :)

Discus_KC
09-17-2007, 08:31 PM
Are you & Willie G. coming up?

John,

I have Reserve duty on Saturday. I'm planning on being there early Sunday morning.

Jack

Rinko
09-17-2007, 09:40 PM
John,

I have Reserve duty on Saturday. I'm planning on being there early Sunday morning.

Jack
Great Jack! See you then!:)

Discus_KC
09-19-2007, 04:03 PM
John,

I spoke too soon. I've been put on bed rest. Had to cancel Reserve duty and need to stay off my feet. I won't make it to the MCA.

I'm bummed but need to get this problem taken care of.

Jack