PDA

View Full Version : Albino Turq breeding pair

Jeffrey_Yang
07-27-2007, 04:02 PM
Some pics of another discus couple to share. The one with straighter and longer striation is the champion of the albino category in the recent aquarama. Hope you like them as much as i do.

jeff

Darren's Discus
07-27-2007, 04:29 PM
Jeff,
another stunning pair !

cheers

Rod
07-27-2007, 04:44 PM
very nice Jeff :)

Tropical Haven
07-27-2007, 07:20 PM
Nice looking pair!

Elcid
07-27-2007, 10:00 PM
OMG Jeff:

I just look down to see if there was any drool on the table :), good thing my laptop is an armlength away! Thanks for pics of such "dream discus"

take care,
Sandeep

SriAngel
07-28-2007, 01:31 AM
Wow Jeff,

Wonderful looking fish, i think i will put it up as wallpaper on my desktop. I have a question, If you cross an albino X albino what is the ratio of albino fry?

Thanks,
Angel

AmberC
07-28-2007, 09:17 AM
They are beautiful!

Lei
07-28-2007, 12:42 PM
Nice Albino Turq pair you have there..

Wow Jeff,

Wonderful looking fish, i think i will put it up as wallpaper on my desktop. I have a question, If you cross an albino X albino what is the ratio of albino fry?

Thanks,
Angel

Hmmm... If I'm not wrong... When you cross two albino... all of the offsprings will be Albino...

Correct me if I'm wrong... :D

mandisc
07-28-2007, 10:18 PM
hi jeff, nice pair..........well done n best of luck to you.

Jeffrey_Yang
07-29-2007, 12:51 PM
Thanks everyone :).

You are right Lei. We should get 100% albino fries.

Hey Sandeep, suggest you had better put your keyboard away whenever you visit the simply photo gallery threads, because I see alot of pretty looking fish in here. Haha...

regards,
Jeff

Elcid
07-29-2007, 10:49 PM
Thanks everyone :).

You are right Lei. We should get 100% albino fries.

Hey Sandeep, suggest you had better put your keyboard away whenever you visit the simply photo gallery threads, because I see alot of pretty looking fish in here. Haha...

regards,
Jeff

Hehe Jeff:

You are so right! I something think now we have better discus here on Simply than in the Singapore forums ;)

take care,
Sandeep

Jeffrey_Yang
07-30-2007, 11:40 AM
Hehe Jeff:

You are so right! I something think now we have better discus here on Simply than in the Singapore forums ;)

take care,
Sandeep

Ei.... better not comment on that else i'll get into some kind of trouble. :P Peace!

Anyway, I am excited! These pics just came out from the oven! I swapped the Albino Mate a couple of days back due to the lack of mating activity in the breeding tank. Guess what, this is what is happening right now, at this very moment!

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa8/jeffrey_p_yang/Albino_Turq/PICT9791.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa8/jeffrey_p_yang/Albino_Turq/PICT9790.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa8/jeffrey_p_yang/Albino_Turq/PICT9789.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa8/jeffrey_p_yang/Albino_Turq/PICT9788.jpg

Elcid
07-30-2007, 01:37 PM
Hehe Jeff:

Ur one awesome photographer! :) and so willing to share too (in pics that is) now if I could only get just one in my tanks ;)....who can afford 2? :) BTW ur pic remind me of another albino pair pics I saw with eggs on the floor? Is this a new trait for albino discus? :)

take care,
Sandeep

mandisc
07-30-2007, 11:53 PM
whoa jeff, thats awesome.
btw your handsome male looks familiar bro. might be a mistaken identity. good luck.

Jeffrey_Yang
07-31-2007, 02:48 PM
Hey Sandeep, to be honest, I know little of photography. If my pics turned out good, it really has got to be the work of my 'point and shoot' lil' camera and nothing to do with my photography skills! There is this guy i know who takes great shots of discus. Not sure if he frequents this forum but his name is Stan Chung. Man... the shot he takes, makes the pictures come alive.

Mandisc.... hehe... the Albino male snakeskin looks familiar huh? I think you know where it came from. Its not supposed to be for sale... but after much persuasion, it ended up in my tank. Haha...

Regards,
Jeff

Ed13
07-31-2007, 02:56 PM
Hey Sandeep, to be honest, I know little of photography. If my pics turned out good, it really has got to be the work of my 'point and shoot' lil' camera and nothing to do with my photography skills! There is this guy i know who takes great shots of discus. Not sure if he frequents this forum but his name is Stan Chung. Man... the shot he takes, makes the pictures come alive.

Mandisc.... hehe... the Albino male snakeskin looks familiar huh? I think you know where it came from. Its not supposed to be for sale... but after much persuasion, it ended up in my tank. Haha...

Regards,
Jeff
Hey Jeff, great looking pair you have there! Are the fry born yet?

If the guy goes by Standoyo,he is a member here and he does take great pics and has some nice planted tanks too.

I do not know if you would like to post in this section too.
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=&f=112

Here you can post chronological pics and info, like an article since no one can reply

Darren's Discus
07-31-2007, 07:35 PM
Jeff,
great pics of the eggs,what camera do you use ? also how are they going ?as always thanks for sharing.

cheers

mandisc
08-01-2007, 12:40 AM
hi ed13,
you're right standoyo is stan chung. great fish photographer.

hi jeff,
well, my poor eyesight does'nt play tricks on me.lol
he sure love that one dearly. well done n good luck bro.