PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Some Pics For You :)

hexed
08-13-2007, 05:25 PM
Kenny some pics of your kids. I tried to post these before but I am having Simply Discus and AOL problems, they seem not to be getting along at all. LOL First two pics are group shots, third is BDSS fourth is BD and last is big male ;)

hexed
08-13-2007, 05:30 PM
more pics. The first is the female, second is the female golden albino, third is a male I think but could be a female hard to tell with this one LOL, fourth and last are of the big male.

hexed
08-13-2007, 05:36 PM
Last ones ;) First pic is the big male, second is the Blue Diamons SS and last is the female that keeps laying eggs LOL

Kenny's Discus
08-13-2007, 05:51 PM
Hey Frank, it's been a long time WHATS UP?:p Your discus have really grown a lot since you first got them! Thanks for the updated pics it's always nice to see pics of fish that have grown.:) Just a question for you my friend...the female Leopard doesn't like the big spotted male lol? Did you try to breed them together? Looks like they could be a good match.;)

Keep up the great work Frank we need to chat up soon!

Kenny

turkis
08-13-2007, 05:56 PM
Kenny some pics of your kids. I tried to post these before but I am having Simply Discus and AOL problems, they seem not to be getting along at all. LOL First two pics are group shots, third is BDSS fourth is BD and last is big male ;)

Hey Frank,
Nice looking fish and pictures, keep up the nice work.
Mario

;) ;) ;)

hexed
08-13-2007, 05:58 PM
Kenny yes the female did pair up with the big male so did the BDSS LMAO But he is too young still, he goes over the eggs but none are fertile :( when the eggs do turn dark I will move them into thier own penthouse LOL

Kenny's Discus
08-13-2007, 06:13 PM
Thank you Mario and Frank, give them a presidential suite when that happens!:D

Good luck to you Frank!

Kenny

hexed
08-13-2007, 06:39 PM
Mario,
Thank you for the compliments :D Mine will never look as nice as yours LOL!

Kenny,
Check your PMs ;)
Frank :angel:

AADiscus
08-14-2007, 09:46 AM
Those look stunning!! ;)

Kindredspirit
08-14-2007, 09:49 AM
Your Golden Albino looks great Frank! You have two right?

WAKE UP!

hexed
08-14-2007, 11:58 AM
Thanks everyone! I just want to say that the pics do not do them justice. I have the following in the tank:
2 golden albinos
2 red spotted leopards
1 blue cobalt snake skin
1 blue diamond

AmberC
08-17-2007, 10:37 AM
They are looking great Frank!!

hexed
08-19-2007, 10:29 AM
Thank you Amber ;)

hexed
09-20-2007, 09:29 PM
Kenny,
I have 3 pairs!
The Leopards paired, the two Albinos are now a pair and the Blue Diamond and the Blue Colbalt SS are a pair LOL! Now I have to seperate them :D

Darren's Discus
09-21-2007, 05:07 PM
Frank,
mate all your fish look great ! 3 pairs i can see alot of juvies in the near future.keep us updated !

cheers

Kenny's Discus
09-30-2007, 07:54 PM
Kenny,
I have 3 pairs!
The Leopards paired, the two Albinos are now a pair and the Blue Diamond and the Blue Colbalt SS are a pair LOL! Now I have to seperate them :D

What Frank you have 3 pairs out of six fish? If you don't mind can we go buy some lottery tickets together? I know it's not dur to my luck but yours lol...

Good luck Frank the way you raised them up I think they will be some awesome breeding stock. Hope you've been well buddy.

Kenny