PDA

View Full Version : ANGEL FISH EGGS BAD PARENTS lol

DISCUS USA
08-16-2007, 09:35 PM
if this wrong section please move it not a problem :)

can i let eggs newly laid as of this afternoon tend to them selves without help parents in same tank..i want to take them out because they are a forced pair and dont really get along im sure one will eat the eggs and i really want to have sucessfull batch,,they are cross female black half back and male gold ghost.. want to see what end product will be.. :)

04cobratorchred
08-16-2007, 11:37 PM
Yes i always pull my angelfish eggs make sure you keep an air stone on them to keep the eggs from going white. Start feeding baby brine when all fry are free swimming.

DISCUS USA
08-25-2007, 08:34 PM
Thanks,, i never took the pair out and wiggelers are still all alive amazingly havent been eaten,, there were moved around 3 times already by parents and still or pasted against the glass .. im pressing my luck because theres no spare tanks to seperate the parents,,wish me luck :)

Marksdiscus
08-27-2007, 02:29 PM
Hi,Hector. Wassup man. Call me and i'll explan everything, what i know about angels. I'm expert. LOL
P.S. You remember my small red melons fries.
Watch here :

http://marksdiscus.phanfare.com/album/360359#imageID=24433708

Woot.

DISCUS USA
08-29-2007, 10:53 AM
parents ate the fry yesturday..lol they are new parents and i forced paired them too..surprised they didnt eat them much earlier there musta been 200 easy fry.. next time i wont press my luck remove the parents..

Mark wow thats the red melons you breed,, looking vey good fat and healthy.. beautiful.. :)