PDA

View Full Version : Gil's German reds and what?

tdr1919
08-21-2007, 06:51 PM
I have three adult female German Reds (from Gil) I have a Male blue SS (Hans) a royal blue male (Hans), and a male Turquois (malaysian).
I'd like some opinions on what would produce the nicest offspring, Ideally I would have liked a male German Red, but Gil is out of the business.
(incidently, all the above fish have at one time or another breed in
the community Discus Tank)

Thanks,
Tom

Rod
08-22-2007, 12:52 AM
i've tried royal blue x red alenquer....definately recomend it...awesome babies.

Ed13
08-22-2007, 11:43 AM
Um, Tom correct me if I'm wrong but you are asking what to cross from your current stock right?

Well I see you've got three female red turks, 1 male SS, 1 male Royal blue and 1 male turk. Um, one female per male, LOL Trial and error my friend!:D

tdr1919
08-22-2007, 01:24 PM
Um, Tom correct me if I'm wrong but you are asking what to cross from your current stock right?

Well I see you've got three female red turks, 1 male SS, 1 male Royal blue and 1 male turk. Um, one female per male, LOL Trial and error my friend!:D

What I would do is place one of the males in a setup with the 3 females and see if they would bond, my snakeskin already has bred with one of the females but I was just too busy to tend with the fry.
I was thinking to try the royal blue with the red turqs.
-Tom