PDA

View Full Version : my fish

bgbdwlf2500
08-31-2007, 08:58 PM
im sure anybody that has looked at my "i am amazed" thread has been waiting to see these:D

seriously though if you do see anything wrong let me know, i will have a few more posted as well

bgbdwlf2500
08-31-2007, 09:01 PM
more

bgbdwlf2500
08-31-2007, 09:04 PM
a few more

if you cant tell the discus sit on the mantle

the first picture is my 55 salt the second picture is the 55 my fiancee and i built into the bar the third picture is the flowerhorn that is in the bar tank and the 4th is a 10 gallon hospital salt tank with a clown in it.

let me know what you think!

brewmaster15
08-31-2007, 09:50 PM
I think that they look very good!:)

-al

Darren's Discus
08-31-2007, 09:58 PM
im sure anybody that has looked at my "i am amazed" thread has been waiting to see these:D

seriously though if you do see anything wrong let me know, i will have a few more posted as well

I don't like to be picky but i do see something seriously wrong with those fish !(there not in my tanks)lol.
keep up the good work very nice.

cheers

bgbdwlf2500
08-31-2007, 09:58 PM
I think that they look very good!:)

-al

thats very good to hear, thanks

thank you too aquarium world

AmberC
09-01-2007, 06:47 AM
LOL Darren :D

They do look really good! :) Great job!

Amber

Condor
09-01-2007, 09:32 AM
I agree, good looking fish. I am a big stendker fan myselfe. Oh and that is one cool bar...

Adrian

bgbdwlf2500
09-01-2007, 12:43 PM
LOL Darren :D

They do look really good! :) Great job!

Amber

I agree, good looking fish. I am a big stendker fan myselfe. Oh and that is one cool bar...

Adrian

i appreciate the comments, keep em coming:D we thought it would be a cool idea to build a tank into the bar, now we wish we had built for another tank in the short side, we built it in 2 pieces the long side is 6 feet the short side is 4.

the flowerhorn i bought 6 months ago, it was only about an inch long, was too much fish for two oscars and a jack dempsey so they had to go back to the store

oodi
09-01-2007, 01:02 PM
Cool tanks and fish! Just be careful about the tank in the bar... you wouldn't want to miss the glass and pour booze into the tank! :D

Judi
:)

bgbdwlf2500
09-01-2007, 01:54 PM
Cool tanks and fish! Just be careful about the tank in the bar... you wouldn't want to miss the glass and pour booze into the tank! :D

Judi
:)

thanks Judi:)

you never know the flowerhorn might not mind

April
09-01-2007, 03:12 PM
heh..thanks for the pics..finally get to see your fish. im impressed. you made a believer out of me. but id still do a wc twice a month..or weekly. lol.
so what kind of filter do you have?
i have my big tank with a rena that you just saw..completely overstocked..and its doing great. i do about 30 percent a week wc just by putting the return hose over a big bucket and pumping the water out.
i have another 108 im gonna convert with my stendkers in it next week. ordered another rena..and ill order more plants etc. : )

bgbdwlf2500
09-01-2007, 03:25 PM
heh..thanks for the pics..finally get to see your fish. im impressed. you made a believer out of me. but id still do a wc twice a month..or weekly. lol.
so what kind of filter do you have?
i have my big tank with a rena that you just saw..completely overstocked..and its doing great. i do about 30 percent a week wc just by putting the return hose over a big bucket and pumping the water out.
i have another 108 im gonna convert with my stendkers in it next week. ordered another rena..and ill order more plants etc. : )

Because the people on this site are programmed to.....lol

Thanks for the comments, i figured most that saw my post would be surprised at how they look.:)

i use an XP3 fully stocked with media, some trays have more than 1 type in it. Would like to get an XP4 to add some more bio media.

i think a tank with substrate is hard to overstock, if you add fish slow enough the bacteria will catch up, and i have to say i would put a Rena on every tank ive got if i could afford it.