PDA

View Full Version : white butterfly n white scorpion

forrest
09-05-2007, 04:17 AM
im finally got the water straighten up after few month from the flood in where a living.
here r some pic of the WB n WS that im now having in my hatchery,they maybe not the best(due the the pass water issue),but im happy to see my fishes r up again.

the last pic is my very own breed,F1,garde A,lol.

my apologies for the greenish color on the photos.not sure why,maybe the lighting or the setting on my camera.

best regards,
forrest.

brewmaster15
09-05-2007, 06:29 AM
Hi Forrest,

The last photo is a definite Keeper!:) I see lots of potential there!:D

as for the others, you can send those to me in the USA anytime.;)

-al

Kindredspirit
09-05-2007, 07:51 AM
Yeah, he is a cutie, Forrest:) Your discus are nice as well! I love the colors!

Marie ~ :hat:

turkis
09-05-2007, 08:50 AM
im finally got the water straighten up after few month from the flood in where a living.
here r some pic of the WB n WS that im now having in my hatchery,they maybe not the best(due the the pass water issue),but im happy to see my fishes r up again.

the last pic is my very own breed,F1,garde A,lol.

my apologies for the greenish color on the photos.not sure why,maybe the lighting or the setting on my camera.

best regards,
forrest.

Hey forrest,
Nice looking fish and when are you planning to send some over.;)
Nice pictures and plus your boy.
Mario

:D :D :D

Ryan
09-05-2007, 09:29 AM
Forrest,

Any pictures of the parents?

truc_tuyen
09-05-2007, 09:55 AM
Love to have one or two like that

April
09-05-2007, 10:54 AM
nice fishies..send all your scorpions to kenny..to be dispersed. lol. send the last pic also..maybe kenny needs a son also. lol. watch that brewmaster..hes on a "collecting" surge right now..he'll clean you out!!! lol

forrest
09-05-2007, 01:04 PM
hi all,
thank u very much for the commends.im trying hard right now the get the pair working,
x-rated film etc......lol.

Ryan,here is ur request
pic 1)male n the juv
pic 2)female n the juv

rgds,
forrest.

forrest
09-05-2007, 01:10 PM
haha ryan,i was just kidding u.
here r the pic of the parents of those WB n WS.the female is the same as what u r having.this fishes doesnt look very good but they will produce some nice fishes because of the genetic they r carrying.

rgds,
forrest.

brewmaster15
09-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Forrest,
They look very good...yes...do send them to kenny..:)

watch that brewmaster..hes on a "collecting" surge right now..he'll clean you out!!! lol yep:D:D:D:D:D

al

Ryan
09-05-2007, 01:19 PM
hi all,
thank u very much for the commends.im trying hard right now the get the pair working,
x-rated film etc......lol.

Ryan,here is ur request
pic 1)male n the juv
pic 2)female n the juv

rgds,
forrest.

:laugh: That's great.

t_j
09-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Hey both sets of parents look like they produced good off springs!!!:D:D

The juvs look so shiny can't wait to see what they will become.

Elcid
09-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Hey Forrest:)

I know ur into breeding but this is a family friendly forum ;)....Hey how about some pics of ur Albino Cobalt breeders ! :) :) :)

thanks,
Sandeep

dpt8
09-07-2007, 05:35 PM
Forret, Will you be sending young of these white butterfly/scorpions to Kenny ???

Darren's Discus
09-07-2007, 05:57 PM
Hey Forrest,
fantastic looking fish love that F1 on the end !Mate hope you don't send all the good one's to kenny save some for me !lol.Talk to you today !

cheers

ping
09-07-2007, 10:31 PM
Hi Forrest,

Very nice fish and family pictures.

Your boy is cute, when did you take the picture ?
He has grown up since last time I saw him.
What do you feed him with ? :D

Regards,
Ronny

turkis
09-07-2007, 10:37 PM
Hi Forrest,

Very nice fish and family pictures.

Your boy is cute, when did you take the picture ?
He has grown up since last time I saw him.
What do you feed him with ? :D

Regards,
Ronny

Hi Ronny,
I suspect that the last time that you have seen Forrest kid was around the end of May/2007, better not ask him what type of blend food mixture.Ha!Ha!;) ;)
Mario

:D :D :D

mandisc
09-08-2007, 07:36 AM
hi forest,
are those juvs the same as those juv that i got from you recntly?
mario,
FYI i just can't resist buying some nice speciments.LOL

Condor
09-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Forrest, are those ss genes in that one parent (fish that is :D) -first pic, post#9. Nicely done by the way.

Adrian :)

Ryan
09-08-2007, 10:46 PM
Forrest, are those ss genes in that one parent (fish that is :D) -first pic, post#9. Nicely done by the way.

Adrian :)

Adrian,

That's where the "Scorpion" part comes from... SS genes :D

Kenny's Discus
09-09-2007, 03:12 AM
Forrest, your WBs and WSs looked great! Keep up the great work. Do send them all to me including the parents LOL and I will start a few tanks just for them...:p

Al, April, Darren...I will try to disperse them out but if for some reasons I fall in love with WBs in the next few weeks you know what's gonna happen haha!:D:D j/k friends

Kenny

Condor
09-09-2007, 08:16 AM
Adrian,

That's where the "Scorpion" part comes from... SS genes :D

:crazy:LOL:D

forrest
09-09-2007, 10:02 AM
hi all,
al-thank u very much n i will be sending them to kenny.

ryan- thank u for explaining to condo.

kenny,thanks for the support.seems like al is not the only one trying to clean me up,lol.

mario n ronny-thank u very much,when will u guys be flying here again?

darren-since ur shipment will be different timing from kenny,it is another batch preparing to u.

sandeep-the albino cobalt were breed from on of my breeder friend,parents r both intermediate,they just look like normal brown base fish,nothing very special from the out look of the pair.

dpt8-yes,i will be sending some over to kenny but they will not be many of them.

bro mandisc-those u got last time r not the same fishes,those u having r fishes that i ot from a friend for out crossing in future,they r actually 'not for sale item'.

t_j-these strain is looking better a generation after another,glad that u like them,thx.

condo-the name of 'scorpion' is type of 14 bars,it is a white butterfly in sanke version, named by a singapore breeder 'rajan'.

best regards,
forrest.