PDA

View Full Version : My humble collection !

Anthony
10-22-2007, 11:04 PM
This all my collection, hope all of you may able to providing me some comment & feed back which able me to improve further.

Anthony
10-22-2007, 11:10 PM
Some more....

Anthony
10-22-2007, 11:18 PM
SS & LSS....

Anthony
10-22-2007, 11:27 PM
Alenquer Red , Pigeon & L Spoted Group...........

Darren's Discus
10-22-2007, 11:37 PM
Very nice collection you have their Anthony,thank's for sharing.

cheers

Anthony
10-22-2007, 11:38 PM
LSS, LS & my Giant & friends .....

Anthony
10-22-2007, 11:41 PM
Very nice collection you have their Anthony,thank's for sharing.

cheers

Thanks Darren, nice to see u drop by with viewing my humber collection ! Hope able to visit u soon in Australia since I miss my school life over there very much, which I in Melbourne....haha

Rod
10-23-2007, 01:27 AM
Very nice Anthony, i like your checkerboard pigeons, goldens and lss the most.

Anthony
10-23-2007, 03:51 AM
Very nice Anthony, i like your checkerboard pigeons, goldens and lss the most.

Thanks Rod, Thanks for your nice compliment of all & hoping to visit you & your Discus in Australia soon. :D

Rod
10-23-2007, 04:51 AM
Thanks Rod, Thanks for your nice compliment of all & hoping to visit you & your Discus in Australia soon. :D

Cool Anthony, i love having fellow discus lovers over to visit. You are coming here on a holiday?

Rod

Anthony
10-23-2007, 05:31 AM
Cool Anthony, i love having fellow discus lovers over to visit. You are coming here on a holiday?

Rod

Rod, I may just for Discus members visit only ......hahaha, but will be not soon in fact....need for planing cos I work in Stock Market company is not easy to apply long vacation leaves.

I miss Australia too much, always remember those for the school day life over in Melbourne for 4 yrs. Beside I will be there for fishery Business Maketing...hahaha:D

kaceyo
10-23-2007, 09:43 AM
Hi Anthony,
More beautiful fish? Don't you have any ugly ones? LOL!!! Looks like some of those Leps have some nice rings on them. Are you planning to develop that trait?

Kacey

Nadiscus
10-23-2007, 10:27 AM
Bro,

I only have a word to them " PERFECT "

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Respectfully,
Chris

poconogal
10-23-2007, 11:17 AM
Humble collection, Anthony? Nothing humble about those beauties!

Anthony
10-23-2007, 11:47 PM
Hi Anthony,
More beautiful fish? Don't you have any ugly ones? LOL!!! Looks like some of those Leps have some nice rings on them. Are you planning to develop that trait?

Kacey

Thanks for wonderful compliment ;)which your words have make me doubtful .... should I putting more effort to make them greater or allow myself settle down in this moment of time.....hahaha:D Yah they are spawning at the same time, now even headach where to sell those fries.....i need to start my marketing for Export :rolleyes2:...hahaha

kaceyo
10-24-2007, 12:00 AM
There is no time to settle down, or the discus world will pass you by, lol!

Anthony
10-24-2007, 12:01 AM
Bro,

I only have a word to them " PERFECT "

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Respectfully,
Chris

Bro Na & Chris,

Dun laugh at me like that lor.....:p, I have nothing to compare at yours Discus......:D apart of this, I 'm following from your advice & sharing as of result by getting them healthy .....so it should be all good recommendation / nice compliments of words shall goes under you & not me ..... then I may feel even better.:D

Bro Na, I will puts even more effort & learning by improving others, I can do it. :thumbsup:

Anthony
10-24-2007, 12:07 AM
There is no time to settle down, or the discus world will pass you by, lol!

Thanks Kaceyo, but I still doubtful m'I capable by doing it alone, Even now I trying for maketing my Discus or else my Place will all fills up of Discus....hahaha:p

Anthony
10-24-2007, 12:12 AM
Humble collection, Anthony? Nothing humble about those beauties!

Thanks of your beautiful of compliment in words, I feel very :pshamful indeed as compare to others hobblist Discus. I will putting more effort to improve myself & I believe I able to do even greater job for Discus in coming Future.:p So make sure form time to time you have to mental supporting me yah !:D

Kindredspirit
10-24-2007, 06:24 AM
Beautiful, Anthony! I agree with Kacey...no ugly ones?

Rod
10-24-2007, 06:46 AM
Rod, I may just for Discus members visit only ......hahaha, but will be not soon in fact....need for planing cos I work in Stock Market company is not easy to apply long vacation leaves.

I miss Australia too much, always remember those for the school day life over in Melbourne for 4 yrs. Beside I will be there for fishery Business Maketing...hahaha:D

Discus members visit would be good, we can have a simply discus sub branch meeting for brisbane members..hahaha. well when you make your way back down under, make sure you look me up :D

Anthony
10-24-2007, 09:23 PM
Beautiful, Anthony! I agree with Kacey...no ugly ones?

Ugly ones......:wasntme:.....I have not posted their picture :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kindredspirit
10-24-2007, 09:27 PM
Post them here, Anthony! lol!

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=59305

Anthony
10-24-2007, 10:47 PM
Discus members visit would be good, we can have a simply discus sub branch meeting for brisbane members..hahaha. well when you make your way back down under, make sure you look me up :D

Rod, I feel so sorry..... that I have wrongly used of expression at my earlier posting by a words of "member"...... as you are my "member" too, as i often use a word of member means of good "friend".

My plan to visiting you might have some delay, cos my convocation of MBA will at November.....is a suprise by receiving this News indeed. Mean while I need to have some fund on my travalling on my convocation......:D

You have a very good idea :thumbsup:indeed which create a sub branch by garthering a Discus fans which meet once a week & doing some sharing & visiting to each other.

Anthony
10-24-2007, 10:50 PM
Post them here, Anthony! lol!

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=59305

Thanks with find some for posting if I have any.....:D:D:D

Anthony
10-25-2007, 12:15 AM
Sorry I have no idea where should I post too so hope will not offence to any rules at simply here.

Maria, as I promise you . Here r some of my personal Arowana & My Partnership on Arowana Shop / Arowana VIP Display Room. pls comments if any !:)

Nadiscus
10-25-2007, 03:36 AM
Bro Na & Chris,

Dun laugh at me like that lor.....:p, I have nothing to compare at yours Discus......:D apart of this, I 'm following from your advice & sharing as of result by getting them healthy .....so it should be all good recommendation / nice compliments of words shall goes under you & not me ..... then I may feel even better.:D

Bro Na, I will puts even more effort & learning by improving others, I can do it. :thumbsup:

Dear Bro Anthony,

Nothing can be laugh, u are only get the achievement from wat you
have great effort b4. We should congrat with your success and proud of you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Keep your words and continue again with your achievement, we are excite to see your more pic ! ! !

We are always cheer up with you

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Na, Chris and our kids

Anthony
10-25-2007, 04:45 AM
Dear Bro Anthony,

Nothing can be laugh, u are only get the achievement from wat you
have great effort b4. We should congrat with your success and proud of you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Keep your words and continue again with your achievement, we are excite to see your more pic ! ! !

We are always cheer up with you

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Na, Chris and our kids

Bro Na & Chris,

Thank you with your nice compliment again & value encourage....... no matter how tough & tired to be, I will always be bare in mind Bro.Na adviced from time to time & be ready to delivery the best result as of my effort input to of Discus.

Sure, I just took some baby Discus photo , will update it by next week yah !

As I always value our brothership.....forever !!:thumbsup:

brewmaster15
10-25-2007, 05:36 AM
Excellent Collection of fish Anthony!:) yes I would say that you are now "friends" with them;)

hey Rod,

Discus members visit would be good, we can have a simply discus sub branch meeting for brisbane members..hahaha. well when you make your way back down under, make sure you look me up Thats a meeting I would love to attend mate!:D

-al

Kindredspirit
10-25-2007, 07:38 AM
Sorry I have no idea where should I post too so hope will not offence to any rules at simply here.

This is fine, Anthony ~ however, if you were to to take out a separate thread, Titled: Anthony's Arowanas....or something like that, then more people wouldn't miss these awesome pictures!:)

Maria, as I promise you . Here r some of my personal Arowana & My Partnership on Arowana Shop / Arowana VIP Display Room. pls comments if any !:)

I got your pm, Anthony! Thank you ~ they are beautiful! When I first saw them I thought: "I have seen them before!" But I am not sure I have seen them in different colors?

These fish look huge, Anthony! How big and long do they get? I bet they can do some great damage to the top of the tank when they jump? yes?

Marie ~ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_1_207.gif

Kindredspirit
10-25-2007, 07:40 AM
Oh, Anthony ~ I forgot to say that I love that first tank in your kitchen, I believe.....you can see right though it! I have always wanted a tank I could see straight through it from both sides, like that ~

How cool to sit there and eat and watch that fish! Can I move in?:D

Anthony
10-25-2007, 11:47 PM
Excellent Collection of fish Anthony!:) yes I would say that you are now "friends" with them;)

hey Rod,
Thats a meeting I would love to attend mate!:D

-al

Hi Al, thanks for your compliment:p, in fact I have loss many hundreds of Discus during my learning days:(......I feel so sorry to what have I not done :cry:to those earily Discus while they sick. Until I have finally :rolleyes2:re-adviced :rolleyes2:by Bro. NA (NA DISCUS), As of now Discus & I are friends :D:D:D.

Anthony
10-25-2007, 11:59 PM
This is fine, Anthony ~ however, if you were to to take out a separate thread, Titled: Anthony's Arowanas....or something like that, then more people wouldn't miss these awesome pictures!:)

I got your pm, Anthony! Thank you ~ they are beautiful! When I first saw them I thought: "I have seen them before!" But I am not sure I have seen them in different colors?

These fish look huge, Anthony! How big and long do they get? I bet they can do some great damage to the top of the tank when they jump? yes?

They can up to 2 & half to 3 may be, it depend how you feed them and water change them.

Colouration are representing mainly on thier value of buying & selling price as well as the types of Arowana called :rolleyes:, therefore we must know how to select b4 got con by someone.....:D

One day once US able to have Cities, U may able to see me by supplying Arowana over..... :D:D:D By the time I need everyone to have support me...........:D

forrest
10-26-2007, 12:07 AM
hi anthony,
u have some very nice fishes in ur collection,i like their color n shape.

rgds,
forrest.

Anthony
10-26-2007, 03:24 AM

They can up to 2 & half to 3 may be, it depend how you feed them and water change them.

Colouration are representing mainly on thier value of buying & selling price as well as the types of Arowana called :rolleyes:, therefore we must know how to select b4 got con by someone.....:D

One day once US able to have Cities, U may able to see me by supplying Arowana over..... :D:D:D By the time I need everyone to have support me...........:D

Oh, Anthony ~ I forgot to say that I love that first tank in your kitchen, I believe.....you can see right though it! I have always wanted a tank I could see straight through it from both sides, like that ~

How cool to sit there and eat and watch that fish! Can I move in?:D

Is a 6x2.5x2.5 footer tanks, he is 2 feet long by now, even he is still growing. My new house is a bit smaller, I use this 6 footer tank to devided my dining & sitting room, to have dinner while watching TV & at the same time viewing him swimming infornt of us.:D:D:D

Move in to where ? To the 6 footer tank ............. :D:D:D, Maria, U are always feel free to visit me in Malaysia, Sarawak. Miri.

Anthony
10-26-2007, 03:56 AM
hi anthony,
u have some very nice fishes in ur collection,i like their color n shape.

rgds,
forrest.

Forrest, Thanks for ur nice compliment. Very happy to see u visiting on my humble Discus collection..... hope I able to have chance for meeting u in person at Johor.:D

luenny
10-26-2007, 04:35 AM
Hi Anthony,
Just saw this. Beautiful discus collection you have there and awesome arowanas too.

forrest
10-26-2007, 09:57 AM
hi anthony,
u r very welcome any time to my "mini hacthery".i just own a small one n pls dont expect to see lots of fishes here,hehe.

best rgds,
forrest.

Anthony
10-28-2007, 09:05 PM
Hi Anthony,
Just saw this. Beautiful discus collection you have there and awesome arowanas too.

Brother Luenny

Happy to hear from your nice Compliment, feeing great....hahaha. Those Discus staying safely for sometime many have die during lacking of experince but not now... hahaha now they all grown bigger even paring.....will update some photo by coming week specially those pairing fries....:D Make sure you don't laugh at my photo skill yah !!!

hi anthony,
u r very welcome any time to my "mini hacthery".i just own a small one n pls dont expect to see lots of fishes here,hehe.

best rgds,
forrest.

Brother Forrest, each time received those breeder or Importer & exporter mail including your mail now which have ...... I my heart pumping 101 beats hahah:D:p.

Please don't be so humble with your "Hacthery" which I have now know you keep many Red Fish yah very admiring...hahaha so I must visitting u & hope u may able to provide me some advise on Red Discus skill keeping.......hahaha.... How should I able to contact you ?:D

"Mini Hacthery" .......:inquisitive::idea: this words only be use at my site.......:D:D:D